Topic Options
#269948 - 07/11/12 05:56 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

#269949 - 07/11/12 06:03 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Not really a fan of anyone else on the bill, but honestly SepticFlesh and Melechesh is more than enough for me. Interests are mildly peaked for inquisition as well. Hope Melechesh plays for a good amount of time, I'm still routinely playing Epigenesis phenomenal album. Been waiting forever for septicflesh to tour. I'm always skeptical about the setlists and allotted time. 5 bands with most of them with multiple albums worth of material to draw from.

Noticed Enslaved is dropping a new album, excited to hear that. I plan on buying Axioma Ethica Odini, been broke as a joke. I downloaded Isa day before yesterday. All I want is one track close to as awesome as Ethica odini.

Btw this video is awesome, crazy how it fits with the album artwork.

#269950 - 07/11/12 06:24 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I never have seen that music video before, good to hear about new Enslaved. Septic Flesh, Melechesh, and Inquisition would be worth going to see alone. have you heard any Inquisition albums? download the latest one.

#269951 - 07/11/12 06:26 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

do you like the band in my sig?

#269952 - 07/11/12 06:35 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Lol... No man don't like em. I like their album covers. I've heard No More Color and Grin more than a year ago, while back, when you put the sig up I redownloaded No More Color and gave it 1 quick listen. Not a fan, respect and acknowledge them, but I don't enjoy the music. Dude's voice does reminds me of a early Tom G, must be the Swiss. Nothing to do with anything but Monoliths Deathcult frontmans voice reminds of a better Nathan Explosion. Even tho Nathan Explosion is the greatest vocalist of all time bar none.

I heard the latest Inquisition, I heard about them recently maybe only months ago and the title/album cover interested me but I never checked em out. I heard the latest one it was cool, deleted it. Will listen to it again when the show comes around. Also listened to Krisiun and Ex Deo. Krisiun sounded good but not my type of metal. Weird how they are three brothers, they sound really tight.

Dude i'm picky when it comes to metal. I guess I never developed my tastes at a young age, not sure what to make of it.

Proscripter is insane. Besides Tara do you recommend any Absu album, I heard that one a while back and the one with the green awesome album cover absu or abzu, not looking it up because i'm a dumb jack ass.

#269953 - 07/11/12 06:43 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Speaking of older thrash you like Artillery's By Inheritence? That album rules. Felt it deserved a mention. Artillery fell off hard.

#269954 - 07/11/12 07:04 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

damn you really are picky lol, to each their own though. personally I think they're one of the better thrash bands, Coroner, Darkspace, and Celtic Frost, can't think of any other Swiss bands. oh yeah Fractal Point as well

#269955 - 07/11/12 07:06 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

listening to Artillery right now...

#269956 - 07/11/12 07:13 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

are you into this album?

or this one?

bkdethrap might even dig the last few albums we have mentioned...

#269957 - 07/11/12 07:16 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Yo I hope you haven't heard that album before just for the sake of recommendation. Bombfood kills, great leads all over the place on that album. Dude's are danish.
Didn't notice DarkSpace was Swiss, I prob misread it but for some reason I thought they where Swedish like every other band ever.

I think it goes all true black metal is from Norway, all heavy metal probably from Britain, thrash is from california, old school death from florida and sweden, all unorthodox metal is from Czech and the rest is from Sweden. Oh and a couple bands from Germany.

Page 52 of 158 < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 157 158 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist