Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#270613 - 07/13/12 05:41 AM The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see!
Dr Louis Flellis Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: So CAL

"psychological, with the demonic pull / reeling you into sin, peeling your skin like a psychotic bull"

#270615 - 07/13/12 05:46 AM Re: The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see! [Re: Dr Louis Flellis]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
IT'S 2012 HOMIE
THERE AINT NUTHIN THAT SHAKES ME ANY MORE
I'M 28 AND I SEEN AND HEARD THINGS IN MY LIFE THAT ARE REAL FUCKED UP, BUT IT DONT EVEN PHASE ME
THE PLANET IS FUCKED, IT AINT NO SURPRISE

#270621 - 07/13/12 06:00 AM Re: The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see! [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
This backwards Mexico cartel bullshit is a blight on all of humanity. What a catastrophic failure for civilization, stupid piece of shit apes butchering the fuck out of each other.

Btw that was bad but videos are much worse, that vid where they chainsawed the guys head off with his uncle or w/e. That vid was terrible.

Holy shit at that dudes face hanging on a pole, fuckin depths of depravity.

Haha at how they blurred the penis out, really? Imagine seeing all that shit then being offended by the penis.

#270626 - 07/13/12 06:14 AM Re: The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see! [Re: LucifrinImperium]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

you need to get around more making outrageous claims like that. when i have time i will make this thread live up to its name.

#270627 - 07/13/12 06:22 AM Re: The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see! [Re: J0shuaKane]
Dr Louis Flellis Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

They left these poor fucker's skinned peeled off faces as masks hung up on the poles outside of a nightclub!! That's beyond fucked!. Yes, I have seen the chainsaw beheading video of the 2 dudes where the eyeball pops out, but to me, this was way worse. Fuck it, to me, the "3 Guys 1 Hammer" video was more disturbing than that one. I saw that one the guy above was talking about, and I give that one a close 2nd. To me, this is way more brutal. They spelled out their cartels name in his own fucking intestines!!

"psychological, with the demonic pull / reeling you into sin, peeling your skin like a psychotic bull"

#270630 - 07/13/12 06:34 AM Re: The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see! [Re: J0shuaKane]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

DR Syphilis

The title of your post would have been more appropriate if you posted this on your Facebook wall

no one here gets fucking shocked anymore when it comes to gore

if u want to make a thread and claim that its "The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see" then try to find skatewitch pussy pics

#270643 - 07/13/12 06:54 AM Re: The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see! [Re: JohnDoe]
Dr Louis Flellis Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Lol, (at your Skatewitch joke) I remember her unflattering, bile, close-up pussy pics too from back in the day... While those were indeed blind-inducing, I felt these murder pics were so, disturbing (but in a different way). U are looking at an ACTUAL DECAPITATED, SKINNED SCALP, WITH HIS OWN SEVERED LIMBS AND HIS HAND HOLDING HIS OWN DICK!! Believe me, I am an OG on these boards (registered since 2000 under "Fresh Death". Now quit bitching, and lets discuss some Mondo Narco Violence Gore!!!!!!! Did anyone hear about the wife of a Cartel Drug Dealer who got butchered, and the killers posted her death pics onto her own FaceBook account??? These dude;s are ruthless killers, straight up serial killers who can get away with it in Mexico.

#270692 - 07/13/12 08:44 AM Re: The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see! [Re: Dr Louis Flellis]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: Dr Louis Flellis
Did anyone hear about the wife of a Cartel Drug Dealer who got butchered, and the killers posted her death pics onto her own FaceBook account??? These dude;s are ruthless killers, straight up serial killers who can get away with it in Mexico.

#270742 - 07/13/12 01:45 PM Re: The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see! [Re: ]
Carl Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

hmm i'm not enjoying this random fuck somebody up shit!
I prefer pussy lips bro,i mean ok snitches get stitches but it's not a pleasant sight unless you'd record my enemies get slaughtered

#270809 - 07/13/12 07:26 PM Re: The most horrific gruesome shit you will ever see! [Re: Mean Streak]
Dr Louis Flellis Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Originally Posted By: Mean Streak
Originally Posted By: Dr Louis Flellis
Did anyone hear about the wife of a Cartel Drug Dealer who got butchered, and the killers posted her death pics onto her own FaceBook account??? These dude;s are ruthless killers, straight up serial killers who can get away with it in Mexico.

LUCY HERRERQA PHOTOS - BEHEADED PHOTOS ON FACE BOOK PROFILE:

http://www.sangreyplomo.es/2012/06/fotos-fuertes-lucy-herrera-alaman.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist