Topic Options
#271121 - 07/15/12 05:18 PM this might be my favorite necro verse of all time
poh Offline
Minister of Slime

Loc: Hoboken,NJ
basically every single time i hear it...i cant explain it but
i try to spit the verse in the very beginning like precisely like necro its just so fucking sick and its REWINDABLE 5,000 TIMES in a row...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSAppX78Z8&feature=related

murderous is 1 word i can describe this verse

LYRICS IN 4TH POST

Edited by poh (07/15/12 05:50 PM)

#271122 - 07/15/12 05:19 PM Re: this might be my favorite necro verse of all time [Re: poh]
poh Offline
Minister of Slime

ill bills verse is also VERY DOPE...for some reason i just cant get into tech n9ne but his verse wasnt bad by any means it just wasnt on the level of necros and bills

#271123 - 07/15/12 05:22 PM Re: this might be my favorite necro verse of all time [Re: poh]
poh Offline
Minister of Slime

beautiful like a funeral floral!

#271128 - 07/15/12 05:48 PM Re: this might be my favorite necro verse of all time [Re: poh]
poh Offline
Minister of Slime

i will attempt to write the lyrics for his verse

MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ARE TO KILL SNITCHES AND ANY BITCHES THAT BEEF
UR GRILL IN STITCHES GET BURIED INSIDE A DITCH IN UR BRIEFS LIFE IS ENSLAVEMENT AND SUFFERING CRAZY SNUFFINGS ATTACKS? OVERDOSING LIKE DAVID RUFFIN CRAVING PUFFING SOME CRACK/
HELL IS ENDLESS AND FRIENDLESS TO THE HITLERS MENGLERS? AND HELMLENS? MANGLED RIP TO PIECES BY CHARACTERS LIKE PINHEAD NO FORGIVENESS/REINCARNATED AS GOD AND SATAN LOGICAL PSYCHO SADIST
MY CADENS? HITS LIKE RAZOR BLADE TIPS ??????? AND BAITED
CORRESPONDING WITH DEMONS BONDED IN BLOOD LIKE THE UGANDAN PRESIDENT EDY? GENOCIDE LIKE THE UWONDANS? IN BONDAGE
DEFINE COMEDY MIND ROBOTOMY DO THE MATH LIKE BLUTAMALY?
A BLOODBATH UR SPLIT IN HALF DICHOTOMY THE HONORABLE HORRIBLE INCORRIGIBLE ADORABLE DEATH ORACLE BEAUTIFUL LIKE A FUNERAL FLORAL/
YOU HEARD THE STORIES MURDERING FOR GLORIES SENT TO PURGATORY FOR DOING SOMETHING PERVERTED AND GORY!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE LYRICS

#271136 - 07/15/12 07:35 PM Re: this might be my favorite necro verse of all time [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Why don't you just look inside the booklet or google them instead of being a complete fucking moron.

Fucking kill yourself poh you stupid of piece of shit. How can anyone possibly be this stupid the lyrics are up everywhere online and in the booklet. You are a fucking failure.

#271573 - 07/17/12 11:33 PM Re: this might be my favorite necro verse of all time [Re: LucifrinImperium]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
IT WAS MIXED HORRIBLY

#271589 - 07/18/12 01:37 AM Re: this might be my favorite necro verse of all time [Re: The Sexorcist]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Hey Poh - do you cry like a little bitch every time you listen to this song? Or does that only happen in person?

#271590 - 07/18/12 01:39 AM Re: this might be my favorite necro verse of all time [Re: The Sexorcist]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

I'm not a sound engineer but one thing I know is that you out shined them all Necro.I don't even bother listening the rest of the track .

Same with this Riviera Regime crack track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMpKDU1c_KY

Your verse is Legendary of epic proportions.You raise the bar soo high that Olympic high jumpers cant even come close.

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist