Page 19 of 19 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19
Topic Options
#272586 - 07/25/12 10:38 PM Re: Necro Presents: A Vomit Inducing Cunt [Re: LucifrinImperium]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Yeah, I see you asking for it in the last sentence fuckface:

"I think it's time we settle this. SADISTIC BASTARD would you fuck Skatewitch in those pictures yes or no. Don't lie!"

That's your solution to "settling" this. So no, it's not your fucking opinion, it's whatever SB says is final.

Here you go retard:

www.hookedonphonics.com/

Glad I could help.

#272594 - 07/25/12 11:02 PM Re: Necro Presents: A Vomit Inducing Cunt [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
I personally think shes busted and i'm not attracted to her

You never learned to understand English.
If you think I value SB's opinion more than my own you are dumb, and dumb you are. Even if that was the case him saying she is hot, would negate my opinion therefore it would be illogical for me to state mine in the first place. You clearly can't discern between a joke and reality. You are repeating yourself like a moron, this going back and forth shit is pathetically childish. But that's all you've shown you are capable of so far. 100 posts and the majority dedicated to talking shit on people like Skatewitch and SB. How tragic is it with out SB and Skatewitch you would barely exist as we know it.

#272595 - 07/25/12 11:07 PM Re: Necro Presents: A Vomit Inducing Cunt [Re: LucifrinImperium]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Then why did you ask? You're having a fucking circle argument with yourself. You are confused. You are most likely a bi-sexual.

#272596 - 07/25/12 11:23 PM Re: Necro Presents: A Vomit Inducing Cunt [Re: bobbydigital80]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

How tragic is it that you know exactly who and what I'm posting about 24/7?

You make it seem like I'm taking away from some fucking substantial conversations here.

Holy shit, I'd hate to draw attention from skankbitch posting YouTube responses that have nothing to do with anything in every fucking thread, or bump SB's faggot ass happy birthday thread off the front page. Because of me, dismemberment may never find out what a Freemason is.

Sorry I came back and ruined this fucking Mensa group therapy circle jerk, where apparently this board has turned mostly into a bunch of faggots patting each other on the back and verbally blowing each other.

#272597 - 07/25/12 11:36 PM Re: Necro Presents: A Vomit Inducing Cunt [Re: bobbydigital80]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely

#272608 - 07/26/12 02:06 AM Re: Necro Presents: A Vomit Inducing Cunt [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Lurkster Offline
a bag of shit

Loc: Canada
never go full retard

#272609 - 07/26/12 02:38 AM Re: Necro Presents: A Vomit Inducing Cunt [Re: Lurkster]
ALHAZRED Offline
a bag of shit

Loc: Alpha Omega
I guess i'll whiteknight for SkateWitch...

Uh,the thing is,sure shes a little odd,and what not,but i bet in person shes cool.Like one of them neighbors you go to when your locked outta the house after coming home from a party or whatever,someone you take vodka shots and do some meth with.

She listens to some good music.Reads Lavey,and has quite a pet collection..um,Magick is interesting...that first cat she posted was dope,the mostly black with a little white fur,(I had a boy cat just like that he was the shit)..

And i know its all for the Lulz,but man it sounds like dude is obsessesed,exchanging pm's with other members about this chick,and getting way too detailed in his descriptions of fucking her and what her pussy would be like..idk,that shit is just as weird as anything ive seen SW post,imo.

So go ahead and accuse me of wanting to fuck her or whatever,I dont btw,i get plenty of pussy.but i just find it goofy to just beat someone up over an over,and dig into her personal bizness and her kids an all that,its kinda lame,ino.

Sure she posted the pics,she said she didnt give a fuck about them being posted.Why the fuck did this thread get to 22 fucking pages,shit.

I just dont get why she snapped on Moth like that...

Edited by ALHAZRED (07/26/12 04:19 AM)

#272664 - 07/26/12 10:32 PM Re: Necro Presents: A Vomit Inducing Cunt [Re: ALHAZRED]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Originally Posted By: ALHAZRED
exchanging pm's with other members about this chick

How did you come up with this you fucking idiot?

Page 19 of 19 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist