Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#272440 - 07/24/12 05:18 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: SkateWitch]
deeekin Online   happy
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Originally Posted By: SkateWitch
mot

uncle

real

this is why people give you shit all the time.

#272442 - 07/24/12 07:20 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: Swordfish]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: Swordfish
I would have went after the gunman.

obviously not ran straight at him like a brainless zombie but I would have stealthed in the smoke and flanked him and then take him down from behind.

I think about situations like this all the time, I couldn't live with myself running while people are getting gunned down.

I would rather get killed in the process of trying to stop the guy than let him kill a 6 year old girl like this piece of shit did.

I know this is the NHH forum and we have to act hard, but thats the truth.

I think acting hard would be standing up to a dude firing bullets in bulletproof armor. That is irrational on some martyr complex shit. Morality doesn't mean shit in the face of death.
I think if this is your general attitude towards conflicts, why not go and join the army or just be a cop or something. Doesn't make any sense to me, children get murdered all the time. Survival is more important than any false moral code.

#272459 - 07/25/12 12:26 AM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: Swordfish]
fumes... Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Stockton 209
Originally Posted By: Swordfish
I would have went after the gunman.

obviously not ran straight at him like a brainless zombie but I would have stealthed in the smoke and flanked him and then take him down from behind.

I think about situations like this all the time, I couldn't live with myself running while people are getting gunned down.

I would rather get killed in the process of trying to stop the guy than let him kill a 6 year old girl like this piece of shit did.

I know this is the NHH forum and we have to act hard, but thats the truth.

of course you would have.

#272460 - 07/25/12 12:44 AM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: Jack Lantern]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Originally Posted By: Jack Lantern
you can tell most of the posters on this site are actors. if they were lucky enough to have a woman actually talk to them in person, they would slobber all over themselves and kiss their ass, let alone "rape" a woman, or any of the stupid shit that comes out of their fingertips.. internet overcompensation is a plague.. i mean, how does someone get laid when they spend each day trolling the net? keep them post counts up fellas.. and keep wondering why there are no women posting here.. almost seems like yall prefer a sausage fest..

post hate mail here: (ill be busy not giving a fuck)

You fuckin' nailed it.

And for the record, no one knows exactly how they would respond until they're actually in a situation like that.

I would never take my baby boy to a fucking midnight showing of a movie, but if I was that fucking stupid and something like this popped off, the one thing I know for sure is getting him out safe is my ONLY priority. My wife has legs, she can run, everybody else in on their own.

Now you fags can lie and say you'd leave your child there thinking that makes you tough.

Of course you sorry ass virgins have no idea, because you'll never have kids because you'll never fuck a woman in your lives.

#272468 - 07/25/12 03:36 AM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: bobbydigital80]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Why on earth are you saying leaving the children makes you tough, it's the other way around the politically correct tough guy thing to say would be I protect my kids etc etc.

All that is real easy to say but when you are in smoke and a dude in a kill suit is firing a automatic stopping to grab 2 kids isn't exactly practical at all. Total fucking pandemonium. Take into account you are caught off guard, can't see shit most likely don't know how many people are there.

Some of you people are living in a movie, a lot of times idiots stop to defend other people and they die. Guess what it's worth to them, absolutely nothing because they are a corpse. Right and wrong doesn't fucking exist when you are a corpse. Matter of fact being dead is the epitome of wrong.

#272470 - 07/25/12 04:14 AM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: LucifrinImperium]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Swordfish has the special MMA ability to man handle you and gape your ass

#272472 - 07/25/12 04:14 AM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Everywhere I go I see piece of shit parents who fail to provide the proper environment and education for their children and talk about how they would murder/die/tattoo kids name/ do anything for their children. I don't know what my point is, guess I'm just frustrated with people.

No one person in this whole entire thread said they would leave their kids. Illiteracy must be making a comeback.

#272473 - 07/25/12 04:16 AM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: bobbydigital80]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

[/quote]

I would never take my baby boy to a fucking midnight showing of a movie [/quote]

I agree

#272476 - 07/25/12 04:37 AM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: JohnDoe]
esevato Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

THE ONLY THING I DO AT MIDNIGHT IS BURN WITCHES SMOKE SNITCHES FUCK BITCHES AND COLLAPSE BRIDGES ......I DONT KNOW SOUNDED GOOD AT THE TIME .........FUCK OFF

#272566 - 07/25/12 09:56 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: LucifrinImperium]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
Why on earth are you saying leaving the children makes you tough, it's the other way around the politically correct tough guy thing to say would be I protect my kids etc etc.

All that is real easy to say but when you are in smoke and a dude in a kill suit is firing a automatic stopping to grab 2 kids isn't exactly practical at all. Total fucking pandemonium. Take into account you are caught off guard, can't see shit most likely don't know how many people are there.

Some of you people are living in a movie, a lot of times idiots stop to defend other people and they die. Guess what it's worth to them, absolutely nothing because they are a corpse. Right and wrong doesn't fucking exist when you are a corpse. Matter of fact being dead is the epitome of wrong.

Anybody who has kids, who isn't a complete and total piece of shit, knows that the first thing you do in any situation is protect your kids. There's nothing to think about you fucking idiot, it's 100% instinct.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist