Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#272365 - 07/24/12 11:38 AM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: Jack Lantern]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Hatemail directed at posters that are indifferent and too cool. No one specifically.

It would shock you to know that there are people outside of the boards that talk to women like they deserve to be treated.

Give you an example if I knew a bitch that was stupid, obnoxious, vain, posted her cunt online at a whim, wrong in arguments then became erratic and irrational(average ho). I would give her somewhere between 0 to 0.0 of respect. Somewhere with in that margin. That is what she deserves.

Gonna let you in on a little secret, when you post it's a reflection of how you think. For instance when you see a dumb bitch who is in the wrong, you give her respect. Why is that? Makes no sense to me? This again goes out to noone in particular at all (JACK LANTERN only 32.6%)

#272368 - 07/24/12 11:48 AM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: Your Old Droog]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: deeekin
why you gotta bring post counts into it
as someone with the highest post count of all time
i take offense

deekin your intuition was right about methman...thats why im hiring you as an assin like me...

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#272379 - 07/24/12 12:23 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: ]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

I would have went after the gunman.

obviously not ran straight at him like a brainless zombie but I would have stealthed in the smoke and flanked him and then take him down from behind.

I think about situations like this all the time, I couldn't live with myself running while people are getting gunned down.

I would rather get killed in the process of trying to stop the guy than let him kill a 6 year old girl like this piece of shit did.

I know this is the NHH forum and we have to act hard, but thats the truth.

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#272383 - 07/24/12 12:32 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: Your Old Droog]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

not something i would have done but i definitely understand.

i dont know what the other guy being younger has to do with it degrade me, you must have nothing to live for if you are going to risk your life for a stranger. or you are just stupid and foolish and want to feel brave.

#272392 - 07/24/12 12:41 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: Jack Lantern]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Jack Lantern
DOUBLE POST.

JINX

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#272394 - 07/24/12 12:45 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: SkateWitch]
Your Old Droog Offline

Loc: Tennessee
i'd be gone.

my black ass ain't trying to get shot by some crazy orange haired whiteboy!

#272395 - 07/24/12 12:46 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: Jack Lantern]
Your Old Droog Offline

Originally Posted By: Jack Lantern
deekin, you get on my nerves the least

thanks bruh that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
you ok too.

#272400 - 07/24/12 12:55 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: ]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: Mothman
JoshuaKane you'd be there snapping pics for a gore site!
hahahahaha.....never know what you are really going to do until you are there.

#272402 - 07/24/12 01:01 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: J0shuaKane]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: J0shuaKane
not something i would have done but i definitely understand.

i dont know what the other guy being younger has to do with it degrade me, you must have nothing to live for if you are going to risk your life for a stranger. or you are just stupid and foolish and want to feel brave.

For me personally its nothing about wanting to feel brave, I get my kicks for bravey with other outlets.

I am just not comfortable about some jackarse shooting up a cinema and killing little children.

Chances are you are going to get killed when you are in a smoked filled room with someone shooting at you. So you can die running or you can die trying to stop the guy.

I'm still young (25) but I have already done everything I have wanted to experience in life so maybe I am just a little more comfortable about biting the bullet - pun intended.

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#272405 - 07/24/12 01:13 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: ]
Your Old Droog Offline

you ever fucked a hot midget?
or pissed on a lion at the zoo?
or told a cop to go fuck himself?

there is so much shit to do
i'm tryin to make it to 101

most of the people in theatre lived i think
those are the smart ones
fuck being a hero

you gotta figure if kids are there, they're with their parents