Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#272567 - 07/25/12 10:03 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: bobbydigital80]
degrademe Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Originally Posted By: bobbydigital80
Anybody who has kids, who isn't a complete and total piece of shit, knows that the first thing you do in any situation is protect your kids. There's nothing to think about you fucking idiot, it's 100% instinct.

Real shit right here.

how degrademe approaches her crush

#272568 - 07/25/12 10:15 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: degrademe]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

The thing is, when it comes to your kids it has nothing to do with what these clowns are talking about. When your kids are in danger, protecting them has nothing to do with bravery or being tough, it's just what you do, you don't even contemplate the consequences.

When my dad was, I believe 11 or 12, he went into a burning house and saved a girls life. He was in the paper, I think they even gave him a key to the city, which meant something in the early 70's. That's fucking bravery. Of course these fucking fake tough guys here will come back with their stupid fuckin' comments about how risking your own life to save a strangers is__________(fill in the blank), but the bottom line is none of these fucking pussies would have the balls to do anything like that.

#272569 - 07/25/12 10:16 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: degrademe]
deeekin Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

was their parental instinct to bring their kids to see batman at like 1230 am?

apparently this shooter is realer than i thought
he's spitting on prison guards
and asking people to let him know how the movie ended. lol.

they said when they arrested him they put bags on his hands
to protect the gun residue evidence
but he started using the bags like puppets. lol.

real nigga shit.

#272570 - 07/25/12 10:18 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: deeekin]
deeekin Offline

i think it's very likely he went to a real late showing
so there wouldn't be any kids there.
he probably only wanted to kill stupid fuck adults.
but he underestimated how dumb adults are
and didn't realize they'd have their 6 year olds and 4 month old kids
at the midnight show like shitty parent assholes

#272571 - 07/25/12 10:20 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: deeekin]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Originally Posted By: deeekin
was their parental instinct to bring their kids to see batman at like 1230 am?

No. That's just fucking stupid. I wouldn't expect someone like that to do the right thing.

apparently this shooter is realer than i thought
he's spitting on prison guards
and asking people to let him know how the movie ended. lol.

they said when they arrested him they put bags on his hands
to protect the gun residue evidence
but he started using the bags like puppets. lol.

real nigga shit.

Yeah, he's so fuckin' real. This idiot is going to spend the rest of his life in prison, and you think it's admirable. He's real fuckin' dumb, period. I bet if he shot you you wouldn't be talking about how real he is.

#272572 - 07/25/12 10:22 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: bobbydigital80]
deeekin Offline

that's true i wouldn't. but he didn't shoot me.

i wouldn't have got shot cause i'm quick on my toes.
soon as that tear gas went off i'd be out the door in 2 seconds.
plus i wouldn't be at a movie with a bunch of kids at 1230am
so i wouldn't have anyone to slow me down.
and i'm not dumb enough to get married
so i wouldn't have a chick slowing me down either.

#272573 - 07/25/12 10:23 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: bobbydigital80]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: bobbydigital80

Anybody who has kids, who isn't a complete and total piece of shit, knows that the first thing you do in any situation is protect your kids. There's nothing to think about you fucking idiot, it's 100% instinct.

Are you blind? Do you live in a hollywood movie? Did you not read what this thread was about? It's about a guy that ditched his fucking kids in a heartbeat, there goes your whole instinct horseshit argument out the window.

And once again who are you arguing against? No one in this whole thread said they would leave their kids. Twice now.

Just another dumb jack ass making a politically correct i'm a tough good person monologue to feel better about himself. People are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

#272578 - 07/25/12 10:31 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: deeekin]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

i wouldn't have got shot cause i'm quick on my toes.

You aren't quicker than an assault rifle.

#272580 - 07/25/12 10:31 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: LucifrinImperium]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
I'm so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

True.

#272582 - 07/25/12 10:33 PM Re: lol dude in co theatre shooting ditches his fam [Re: bobbydigital80]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Expecting the most basic of retard communication from someone who capitalizes random words in his sentence is asinine. Guess I should of took the hint early on when you showed you had serious comprehension issues.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist