Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#273369 - 08/01/12 11:27 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Sour Diesel]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

do you often reminisce about the time your father crept into your bed and fingered your asshole, Sour Diesel?

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#273371 - 08/01/12 01:19 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Swordfish]
Sour Diesel Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

We'll see when la Coka is done in a year or 2 at most. They are nothing without everlast. I believe it was Ill Bill who said he was the cult leader. Why is Slaine the head honcho now? Slaine def isn't all that good.

#273372 - 08/01/12 01:22 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Sour Diesel]
Sour Diesel Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

In respective order of skill : Necro, Bill, Slaine.

#273374 - 08/01/12 01:37 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Sour Diesel]
Sour Diesel Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Hey Lucy, do you still feel la Coka should get justin bieber? Because that was a great hypocritical request.

#273375 - 08/01/12 01:38 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Sour Diesel]
Sour Diesel Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Oh Thats right you didn't like mad child. Whats gonna happen when Thats the best talent they can bring without everlast

#273431 - 08/01/12 08:31 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Sour Diesel]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

they should have celph titled on a lcn track.It seems like bills just kind of lazy as far as lyrics. what he drops is on point but he just drops collabo albums with like a verse on each track. this album is dope but i don't really see them making too many more lcn albums. everlast does have a lot of connections in the game but there is not hate between them as far as i know. i do agree that MMKK is better. the dopest shit bills ever dropped has been with necro.

#273457 - 08/01/12 10:55 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Dirt Bag]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

from what I have heard I prefer Masters more than A Brand You Can Trust or whatever it was called.

Their first release was handled horribly, they leaked every track so you heard the whole album before it was released which meant it had no hype behind it. They also took so long to release it.

Plus the content of the songs, only a few of them had something behind it that was deep the rest of the songs were "YO MY GUN BANGS AND I SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE THATS COKE!".

Masters looks/sounds like an all around better album, I would have liked Everlast on it though.

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#273471 - 08/02/12 12:40 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Sour Diesel]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Hey you stupid piece of shit, Hypothetically if La Coka Nostra broke up today. They would still be fucking dope because they dropped 2 great albums, and nothing that happens in the future can take that away, dumb ass.

How the fuck is Ill Bill lazy on lyrics retard. Ill Bill is one of the Illest lyricists of all time, bar none.

A Brand You Can Trust was a solid album with lots of good tracks. You don't know wtf you are talking about, there is a lot of good concept tracks. What's with people coming up with the dumbest excuses on earth to justify their wack tastes.

What difference would it make if all the songs leaked early?? You are going as far as saying the album had no hype around it? How on earth to you make such a dumb ass assumption, are you somehow gauging hype in some way i'm not aware? The album was hyped up years in advance, plenty of tracks off the album did not leak early.

#273475 - 08/02/12 12:46 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

read closer retard i said hes on point with the verse he drops but hes lazy cause each of his songs are one verse latelyu plus a feature. whats wrong with bill is one of my top5 favorite albums of all time. masters is still a dope album, i like the vibe a lot more than a brand you can trust. my point is he only spits like one verse on every track except mind your business

#273477 - 08/02/12 12:48 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Dirt Bag]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

it was like that on the hmk album too. im sure the ill bill sean p will be the same. most of hhis projects are with other artists. look at how much work necro puts in his music in comparison.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist