Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#273361 - 08/01/12 05:50 AM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: SOSnhh]
Doctor Demise Offline
a log of smelly turd

Sadistic is the hugest brown nosing , man loving piece of shit on earth ..it's pathetic

#273365 - 08/01/12 07:39 AM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: bobbydigital80]
Mr Crowley Online   content
Minister of Slime

Originally Posted By: bobbydigital80
I wonder if Necro will give you daps for this faggot?

This dude tries to act like the hardest motherfucker here. But by posting his name in this thread he opened the floodgates for the truth to flow through.

Now we know:

-This self proclaimed killer lives with his mom and his little chihuahua.

-He's fronting like he's Hyde.

-He likes a lot of suspect shit. This is all from dude's fucking page. And don't try denying it motherfucker, it's out there for everyone to see. SKIN CARE AIN'T NO JOKE YO. WAL-MART: THUG GEAR ON A BUDGET.

You've been exposed motherfucker, your gimmick is over. Don't even bother responding, there's no fucking way you can bullshit your way out of this.

*stands up and applauds*
"I see what the owls see, curse you into paralysis, drinking blood from the chalice, with Aleister Crowley. I feel no guilt for the blood that got spilled, fuck thou shall not kill, do what thou wilt!" -Necro

#273368 - 08/01/12 11:24 AM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: Mr Crowley]
Jack Lantern Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

lmfao. best thread of the year. i tried clicking the links and they dont exist.

you fucking retards have no lives outside of you computers, any of you, and its obvious. thanks for the laughs.

#273377 - 08/01/12 02:13 PM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: Your Old Droog]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Originally Posted By: deeekin
bobbydigital posting more shit-talk.
what a surprise.

You following me around weeping about everything I post, what a surprise. You defending a confirmed faggot. Another shocker. Lucy jumping on the bandwagon, another thing nobody saw coming.

You cornballs constantly whine about everything I post, if you don't like it, don't read or block me. It seems you're outnumbered in this thread about this fake ass motherfucker getting roasted.

Keep up the good work girls.

#273389 - 08/01/12 04:21 PM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: bobbydigital80]
Your Old Droog Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Tennessee
lol dumbfuck.
you're the one who started talkin to me.
you're the one posting after my posts.
i didn't post all weekend
i check this board on monday and you're still talkin about me.

you're a little geek.
go pour some cold fizzy water on your head.

#273390 - 08/01/12 04:47 PM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: Your Old Droog]
bobbydigital80 Offline
a bag of shit

Posting after you post? No shit you fucking idiot. You show me how to respond to you before you post and I'll do it. Your responses are getting weaker and weaker. It's obvious that you're butthurt that the only people siding with you are even bigger faggots than you, and the two threads you starts about me failed miserably. Get over it bitch. Everyone here can read. If I'm talking shit, the rest of this board doesn't need you to fucking chime in and explain it. Skankbitch and SB already got destroyed. Get off my dick or you're next.

#273400 - 08/01/12 05:33 PM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: bobbydigital80]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Yo what in the fuck are you even talking about. Every single fact posted here had already posted before. The Mr. Hyde weird pictures thing was already posted before a long fucking time ago, the chihuahua thing was posted before, pictures of sb had been posted before several times and ones that where actually funny, him being a fuck up already posted before and in more detail. None of this is fucking new, he has already been clowned on for like 10 pages straight, and in ways that are actually funny.

You are too much of a dumb ass to realize any of this, and sb doesn't really seem to give a fuck. What bandwagon moron? I don't give a shit what other's post I post as I see it, if you haven't figured that out you are dumb as hell.

You are obviously desperate for attention and want some sort of props for your repetition, that has been done before and in better ways. Sb has been clowned on in hundreds of threads and you think you are bringing something new, you are beyond fucking stupid.

#273404 - 08/01/12 06:11 PM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Your Old Droog Offline

Loc: Tennessee
don't issue threats steven.
i'm not skatewitch and you got a family to think about.

#273408 - 08/01/12 07:00 PM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: Your Old Droog]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
Props SB...

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#273452 - 08/01/12 10:12 PM Re: GETTING DAPS FROM NECRO [Re: Jack Lantern]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

Loc: World Gone Mad
Originally Posted By: Jack Lantern
lmfao. best thread of the year. i tried clicking the links and they dont exist.

you fucking retards have no lives outside of you computers, any of you, and its obvious. thanks for the laughs.

HAHA
NO KIDDING
THESE BITCHES HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO THAN WONDER IF I LIVE BY MYSELF AND HATE CHIHUAHUAS, SHIT IS PATHETIC
WHEN MOST THESE KIDS ON HERE IS PROBABLY 12 AND 15 DEPENDING ON THEIR PARENTS FOR AN ALLOWANCE, LOL
NIGGAS IS JOKES ON HERE

Edited by SADISTIC BASTARD (08/01/12 10:13 PM)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist