Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#273501 - 08/02/12 02:33 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: LucifrinImperium]
deeekin Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Texas
ok you didn't make it. that's different.

now back to the main topic.
little stevey and why she's a such a shit-talking faggot.

#273506 - 08/02/12 02:41 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: Devilonenzyte]
fumes... Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Stockton 209
haha these guys are from the bowrd, bowrd = lonely fat white guys who used to post here religously until necro punked them, so they formed theyre own little hate club, 90% of their existence is talking about necro, ever notice how guys like bob(stevie) try and use insults like 'rookie' haha thats because these guys have been internet crooks since the 90s, bobs(stevie's) stubby little white fingers have done a lot of e-thugging over the years, he throws out insults about 'posting in ya mothers basement' because he knows all to well the reality and the shame of doing so.

This shit is comedy, haha that chunky hooa looks like she has sucked miles of cock at a truck stop somewhere in the middle of milwaukee, a real dirty nasty kinky mutt, the type that would let you bukkake the shit out of her face then wipe yourself down with stevies kids onesie while hes at home watching re runs of lost.

#273508 - 08/02/12 02:47 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: fumes...]
fumes... Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Stockton 209
you know what these guys are about vega, dont try and hide from the fact

#273509 - 08/02/12 02:54 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: Vega]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#273514 - 08/02/12 03:48 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: LucifrinImperium]
degrademe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
Are you fucking serious with that post? Is this some kind of childs game? There is a emoticon that is a joke at Necro's expense basically. What part of that needs to be elaborated. Imagine if there was a emoticon of your head on this board saying I'm dumb as fuck. Would you need to message Necro to make him aware that you don't like it? How about you just remove it with out being a dumb ass because it's disrespectful to someone you are a fan of. Holy shit unreal.

It's over humanity is totally fucked. It's just over, this guy needs to have someone tell him what's wrong and right in a private message for him to understand.

I know me and you shit talk a lot,
but you couldn't have put that any better.

degrademe in 50 years.

#273515 - 08/02/12 03:51 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: SkateWitch]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: SkateWitch
http://www.board6.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3007

they made my tits an emotican

why did I click that?

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#273516 - 08/02/12 03:52 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: Swordfish]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
cause im sexy!?! lol

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#273518 - 08/02/12 03:57 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: SkateWitch]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

I think because you said tits, unfortunately I decided to ignore the part where you said "my"

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#273526 - 08/02/12 04:32 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: Swordfish]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
HEY ATLEAST THIS BOARD FEELS LIKE BACK IN THE DAY - IT FEELS ALIVE LATELY - WE GOT A HOT CHICK HERE - WE GOT AN OLDER CHICK HERE smile
WE GOT OLD HEADS AND NEW HEADS
AND I EVEN POST HERE ONCE AGAIN

BOBBY ACTUALLY EMAILED ME
AND SINCE IT LOOKS LIKE HE REALLY WAS POSTING SHIT
LET ME POST HIS RESPONSE FOR EVERYONE'S PLEASURE

#273528 - 08/02/12 04:35 AM Re: Sup with talkin shit about Necro on other boards? [Re: The Sexorcist]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
HEY IF VEGA HAS RESPECT - ALL GOOD
AND IF YOU REMOVED WHATEVER DISRESPECT THEN THANKS
WE ARE NOT LITTLE KIDS
WE ARE TOO OLD TO BE DISSING EACH OTHER ON BOARDS

PLUS, AND THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU, BUT PEOPLE KNOW HOW THE FUCK I GET DOWN, IN PERSON I DONT PLAY THAT SHIT
ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT TO DISS NECRO IF YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER BE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH ME IN THE FUTURE
MYSELF, AND MY PEOPLES ARE NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH

THAT BEING SAID, LET ME POST UP BOBBY'S EMAIL

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist