Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#273423 - 08/01/12 08:07 PM Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet?
linocore Offline
a bag of shit

Still waiting....!!!!!

#273424 - 08/01/12 08:17 PM Re: Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet? [Re: linocore]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

weird i was literally about to make this same thread. me either. its like you gotta wait even longer if you pre order instead of just waiting to order...only thing is you don't get a shirt

#273425 - 08/01/12 08:22 PM Re: Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet? [Re: Dirt Bag]
Sour Diesel Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Ha ha shit is fire

#273426 - 08/01/12 08:23 PM Re: Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet? [Re: Sour Diesel]
Sour Diesel Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Wait till you hear Gore!

#273427 - 08/01/12 08:24 PM Re: Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet? [Re: Sour Diesel]
Your Old Droog Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Tennessee
didn't get mine yet.
he said on formspring the other day
he was gonna mail em out tuesday.

#273430 - 08/01/12 08:30 PM Re: Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet? [Re: Your Old Droog]
Down with NECRO Offline
Commander & Beesh 1st Platoon

Loc: New York
Getting mailed out Friday.

ATTN: NECRO FANS!!!!
THE MAJORITY OF THE PRE-ORDERS WILL SHIP OUT FRIDAY
MY WAREHOUSE HAS ALL OF THE MMKK SHIRTS AND AUTOGRAPHED CDS IN STOCK NOW - AND THEY ARE JUST GETTING THINGS PREPARED TO SHIP OUT

I AM SORRY FOR THIS DELAY
I MADE THE PRE-ORDER 11 WEEKS IN ADVANCE SO NO PROBLEMS WOULD HAPPEN, AND STILL I FIND MYSELF LATE
LESSON LEARNED AND NEXT TIME THINGS WILL BE SMOOTHER

REMEMBER MY FANS, I AM NOT ON A MAJOR LABEL WHERE THEY ARE STAFFED WITH 50 PEOPLE
ITS JUST ME RUNNING SHIT, WITH MY WAREHOUSE, AND PRESSING PLANTS
SO ITS A LITTLE HARDER TO MAKE THINGS WORK PERFECTLY

ANYONE THAT ORDERED THE MMKK LIMITED EDITION SHIRT AND AUTOGRAPHED CD, EXPECT TO GET A SHIPPED EMAIL BY FRIDAY
ANYONE THAT ORDERED LATER AND COMBINED THE MMKK PRODUCT WITH ONE OF THE OTHER SHIRTS, EXPECT A SHIPPED EMAIL NEXT WEEK, AS SOME OF THE SHIRTS ARE STILL BEING PRINTED, I HAVE HALF IN STOCK NOW AND THE OTHER HALF SHOULD ARRIVE NEXT WEEK

I NEVER DID THIS KIND OF PRE-ORDER THING SO I LEARNED ALOT ABOUT HOW TO HANDLE IT BETTER NEXT TIME WHEN I PUT UP THE HOODIES AND FITTED HATS NEXT

MY SHIRT PRINTER JUST COULDNT HANDLE ALL OF THE SHIRTS UP FOR PRE-ORDER IN TIME - THEY ONLY DELIVER QUALITY AND BECAUSE OF THIS QUALITY IT TAKES LONGER
ANYONE THAT HAS EVER GOTTEN A NECRO SHIRT KNOWS THEY ARE DOPE AS FUCK, ALWAYS PRINTED FRESH

THE MMKK WAS A DIFFICULT SHIRT TO PRINT BECAUSE OF ALL THE TONES AND THIS HELD SHIT UP
BUT I HAVE A SHIRT HERE MYSELF AND SEEN IT AND IT LOOKS DOPE AS FUCK SO YOU ARE GETTING QUALITY

AND YOU ALL SEEN ME SIGN THE CDS LIVE ON USTREAM
SO ITS ALL BEING SHIPPED THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK

JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW, SINCE SUCH A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF YOU ORDERED

AS YOU KNOW THE ALBUM IS ON ITUNES AND HAS BEEN SOMETIME, SO THANKS TO ANYONE THAT ORDERED THAT ON ITUNES
AND FROM WHAT I BEEN TOLD, STORES ARE SELLING OUT OF THE CD THIS WEEK, WHICH MEANS MY BUZZ IS HOT

REMEMBER, YOU ARE GETTING THIS AUTOGRAPHED AND A LIMITED SHIRT, SO WHILE ITS TAKING A DROP LONGER, NOONE ELSE IS GETTING THAT, SO ITS WORTH THE WAIT FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL

ALSO, MY WEBSITE HAS HAD SOME GLITCHES THAT ARE GOING TO BE FIXED ASAP - I DIDNT WANT TO PUT THE SITE DOWN SINCE ORDERS WERE COMING IN, BUT AS SOON AS EVERYTHING IS SHIPPED, I WILL TAKE THE SITE DOWN FOR MAINTAINING, AND FIX THE GLITCHES
I HAVE A CODER ON STANDBY FOR THIS

OBVIOUSLY ORDERS HAVE COME IN INCREDIBLY SO THE GLITCH IS NOT STOPPING ORDERS FROM BEING PROCESSED, BUT THE LOG IN ORDER STATUS GLITCH IS NOT A GOOD LOOK AND WILL BE FIXED, AND I AM TOTALLY AWARE OF THIS THANKS TO THE EMAILS FROM YOU THE FANS
WHICH I ALWAY ENCOURAGE SO I CAN MAKE THINGS SMOOTHER FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS

REMEMBER THIS IS ALL PART OF RUNNING A BUSINESS WITH OUT CORPORATE HELP
100% INDIE
SHIT HAPPENS MAN AND ITS NOT FUCKING EASY
REQUIRES ALOT OF FOCUS
BUT I VALUE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
AND YOU GUYS ARE ALL REPEAT CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE ORDERED 3 TIMES IN A ROW IN THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF
SO I WONT EVER LET YOU DOWN, NEVER!!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE
FRIDAY EXPECT SHIPPED EMAILS NECROMANIACS!!!!!!!

NECRO

#273433 - 08/01/12 08:36 PM Re: Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet? [Re: Down with NECRO]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

ive had the album since it was out on itunes. so ive been bumping it. basically bought it twice

#273434 - 08/01/12 08:41 PM Re: Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet? [Re: Dirt Bag]
orange Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: Dirt Bag
ive had the album since it was out on itunes. so ive been bumping it. basically bought it twice

same here,no worries though

#273436 - 08/01/12 08:48 PM Re: Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet? [Re: orange]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

it was worth it.

#273437 - 08/01/12 08:53 PM Re: Antbody get their MMKK in the mail yet? [Re: Dirt Bag]
orange Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: Dirt Bag
it was worth it.

sure was

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist