Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#274131 - 08/06/12 01:52 AM To all you fag haters...
GHETTOBLASTER666 Offline
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Shut the fuck up this is america. hating gays is brainwashing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMbfQ117Jts&list=PLC4FDC39F67466711&index=5&feature=plcp

#274135 - 08/06/12 02:05 AM Re: To all you fag haters... [Re: GHETTOBLASTER666]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

from what box of gay cracker jacks did out pop out from?

#274138 - 08/06/12 02:36 AM Re: To all you fag haters... [Re: JohnDoe]
GHETTOBLASTER666 Offline
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

being the best looking dude on this board cuz when you got self esteem you know your orientation fucker

Edited by GHETTOBLASTER666 (08/06/12 02:37 AM)

#274142 - 08/06/12 02:45 AM Re: To all you fag haters... [Re: GHETTOBLASTER666]
duel_one Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: ALBUQUERQUE
Have you seen faggots in public? I have and they are sick peices of shit. I have a daughter and I dont want her seeing these fucks. Once a year my city has a gay parade and its the most disgusting thing ever they are perverts! How would u like it if your son or daughter brought some fag or dike bitch home one day saying they were gay? my family is the most important thing in my life and for kids to see this shit and think its okay to be homo is fucked up especially on tv. They have a tv network showing transvestites fags and dikes its all fucked up shit!

#274143 - 08/06/12 02:46 AM Re: To all you fag haters... [Re: GHETTOBLASTER666]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

right, go deliver your pizza with special jizz sauce to hungry faggots who live whiten proximity of your work place.

#274144 - 08/06/12 02:47 AM Re: To all you fag haters... [Re: GHETTOBLASTER666]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

I don't live in America but honestly watching this whole thing unfold from the outside makes the majority of the country look like idiots.

People lining up at a chicken sandwich shop to show that "god hates fags".

its complete comedy, its so stupid that it is funny.

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#274145 - 08/06/12 02:51 AM Re: To all you fag haters... [Re: duel_one]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Originally Posted By: duel_one
Have you seen faggots in public? I have and they are sick peices of shit. I have a daughter and I dont want her seeing these fucks. Once a year my city has a gay parade and its the most disgusting thing ever they are perverts! How would u like it if your son or daughter brought some fag or dike bitch home one day saying they were gay? my family is the most important thing in my life and for kids to see this shit and think its okay to be homo is fucked up especially on tv. They have a tv network showing transvestites fags and dikes its all fucked up shit!

Well said and it's a huge turn off.Those faggots have aids and all sorts of other nastiness. Faggots in San Francisco should get rounded up and put on Alcatraz.From time to time they'll get their occasional food drops from helicopters.

Edited by JohnDoe (08/06/12 03:36 AM)

#274146 - 08/06/12 02:59 AM Re: To all you fag haters... [Re: GHETTOBLASTER666]
duel_one Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

I'm not talking about anybodys family but how would u guys feel if your son came home one day wearing skinny jeans with blonde highlights in their hair saying they were gay and love to suck cock and get fucked in the EXIT? Or a daughter with a better fade than you saying if they can borror money for a 12 inch strap on? theres always going to be a gay in the family but why should we continue giving them that option. By saying its okay watching it on tv and seeing it at the mall or the worst place wal mart. Fuck the dumb shit!

#274148 - 08/06/12 03:11 AM Re: To all you fag haters... [Re: duel_one]
duel_one Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Better yet your son coming home saying they feel that they dont need thier cocks anymore because they feel like women so they need to travel to colorado to get their dick and balls cut off to turn into ms. ghettoblaster666. God hates fags and I'm sure the devil dont apprciate them either!

#274149 - 08/06/12 03:17 AM Re: To all you fag haters... [Re: duel_one]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

you are worried about your daughters growing up to be lesbians?

trust me your daughters will grow up a lot worse than that.

give them a digital camera or webcam and a laptop and your daughter is going be on her knees on a website like 4chan within days.

teenage girls are total whores. they explore their sexuality through the internet which involves doing shit on webcam and sending pictures to people all over the world.

when I was a teenager I used to use the internet to find girls my age in my area, I would talk to them for a little bit and then meet up with them and fuck. They would do some dirty shit too. I don't do it anymore since I have gotten older but no doubt people are.

so I would not worry about your girl dating another girl, I would worry about your girl's future as a dirty little cum guzzler at the age of 15 who has already been fucked in the ass.

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist