Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#274090 - 08/05/12 07:43 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: ]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
I think I just had like a piece of salmon steak and it was kind of tolerable. It's not that I think it's wack or anything I can't even stomach the shit. Red salmon is what I just can't touch. Eating that shit makes me want to vomit. I'm all for eating healthy, just can't stand the taste, nothing I can really do about it. I'm not a picky eater only thing off the top of my head I don't really like is some fish related foods, red salmon being the worst.

#274096 - 08/05/12 08:06 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Sour Diesel]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: Sour Diesel
LCN the brand you can trust. Backed by house of pain originally with Slaine , left and Bill. Before the first album even dropped big left was out the group except for a cameo. That shows uncertainty right off the bat. The main reason why i feel they flopped miserably is co dependence. Its very obvious that their reliance on cameos was gonna carry their not too sure idea.
You can have skill, but without a solid blueprint like Necro has had way over 10 years, you get these fly by night groups that gobble your cash and dash.

You are still fucking going aren't you, have you ever listened to a group ever? Your bullshit reasons have 0 bearing on the music dumb ass. What does that have to do with the music? Absolutely nothing. Why don't you apply your bullshit line of thinking to almost every other group or band ever.

Was Non-Phixion a "not too sure" idea because MC serch left the group? The majority of groups/bands have internal conflict going on. It doesn't mean the music is going to be wack because of it.

#274302 - 08/06/12 09:34 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Sour Diesel Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Bottom line, mmkk is better then masters, and don't hype for over a year what you can't bring to the table. Slaine in front or not. They failed the super group idea. So credibility gets diminished. Especially ev leaving. They should have waited till the group was ready to do everything together for the better. The 2 of them can't carry the hype that was put out.
It would have came out better

#274307 - 08/06/12 09:51 PM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Sour Diesel]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Bottom line your opinion sucks. Hype has nothing to do with the music. Music is either dope or it's not. I still don't know where you are getting this idea of hype from. This isn't ob4cl2.

I don't know which I like better yet. If it was a Necro solo not a double EP, highly doubt I would like anything over that. But because it's a double ep, the nature of the tracks some one verses can't say I like it better. Haven't decided really, I don't really compare albums unless it's by the same artist. MMKKEP hasn't came in the mail and I haven't copped Masters yet. But I have listened to both and both sounded bad ass.

#274359 - 08/07/12 02:22 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: LucifrinImperium]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

Loc: World Gone Mad
ALL THIS BULLSHIT TALKING BACK AND FORTH ON THESE THREADS
IS IT REALLY GONNA MATTER 10 YEARS FROM NOW????
U LIKE WHAT U LIKE, NOBODY ELSE CARES

#274404 - 08/07/12 05:24 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

whats the difference between a double EP and a full length album anyways? i've never heard of anyone releasing a double EP before Necro

#274409 - 08/07/12 11:47 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: ]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

i originally kind of thought a double disc ep. murder murder disc1 kill kill disc 2

#274430 - 08/08/12 01:49 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Dirt Bag]
Sour Diesel Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

First off, much respect to Ev's sitch with his daughter. Must be horrible.
As I mentioned before, Ev was playing at the same time that Coka was playing in different cities. He was on that guitar shit again.. Now there was plenty of room for him on this new album in my opinion.
He wanted nothing to do with this so called Super band. F that. They lost the best thing they had besides Bill.

So yes, there music went down a notch horribly. They need Ev back!!

#274738 - 08/12/12 12:57 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: Sour Diesel]
xerxes Offline
a bag of shit

WOW. this idiot sour diesel has nothing but ill-contrived horseshit spewing from his hollow skull. the first coka album was so-so, but they fucking brought the heat on masters. every track is a banger. i respect everlast, but lyrically he is not on bill and slaine's level and im happy he is out. things youve said about bill is borderline blasphemy. you sound like a 15 yr old lil wayne fan who doesnt know any better when speaking about one of the greatest of all time. the fact that you think they are nothing without everlast and that big left is better than slaine shows that you might have eclipsed sadistic bastard/sadist as the dumbest motherfucker in the history of the board. your opinion is worthless

#274763 - 08/12/12 06:27 AM Re: Mmkk better then Masters [Re: xerxes]
Sour Diesel Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Sorry kid, masters is horrible compared to the first album, and mmkk is better then both coka albums anyway. So it looks like my opinion was right the whole time. Necro's album is fire!!!

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist