Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#275020 - 08/16/12 01:05 AM NYPD cop shoots dog.
Down with NECRO Offline
Commander & Beesh 1st Platoon

Loc: New York

#275022 - 08/16/12 01:15 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: Down with NECRO]
SADISTIC BASTARD Online   mad
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
I'D SMASH THAT COP'S FACE THE FUCK IN IF THAT WAS MY DOG
COPS ARE THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT ALIVE

#275023 - 08/16/12 01:18 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
SADISTIC BASTARD Online   mad

Loc: World Gone Mad

THESE POOR LITTLE DOGS ARE HARMLESS
I'M A ANIMAL LOVER, CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE ALL DOGS

#275024 - 08/16/12 02:01 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
Down with NECRO Offline

I love dogs, and I think most cops are scumbags. But I look at the situation at hand and I think it was justified. A wild pit is coming at you about to rip your face off, you have make that decision quick. And he already tried to bit a lady before coming at the officer. People are too quick to jump and say "fuck them that's a dog, fuck them." Stop being fucking dumb. It was a wild dog and shouldn't have been out like that. The dog is alive, for the record, which is good, but I understand the situation.

#275031 - 08/16/12 04:28 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: Down with NECRO]
linocore Offline
a bag of shit

How do you know the dog is alive?

#275034 - 08/16/12 04:55 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: linocore]
Down with NECRO Offline

I stand corrected, supposedly the dog died. When I first heard the story, reports were saying the dog was still alive.

#275036 - 08/16/12 04:56 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: Down with NECRO]
linocore Offline
a bag of shit

I HATE seeing this. ANIMALS by HUMAN hand is so upsetting to me....... every single time.

#275042 - 08/16/12 06:13 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: linocore]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
I agree, it seemed justified considering the first 30 seconds of video. It appears the dog was standing guard around that dude on the floor. The lady got too close and almost got chomped on. You can hear the non-shooting cop advising her to get back, nosy as bitch. The dog then felt threatened seeing the cop come forward. Natural instinct, the dog ran up on him. It sucks the dog was put in this situation but that cop had no other choice. What did the guy on the floor get stopped for, link?

#275044 - 08/16/12 06:23 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: KabawL]
SOSnhh Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

Loc: America
The dog was in critical, now stable condition.

The guy on the floor had a seizure, and apparently has a medical history of them. He also has a history of being a junkie, so go figure.

His friends also said the dog was very over-protective of the owner, so common fucking sense would have said if you have seizures and an over-protective dog, muzzle the fucking dog when it will be in a stressful environment around a lot of strangers. Oh, no money for a muzzle? Then don't take the pitbull out into heavily populated areas where your drunk ass will have a seizure.

If you own one of those tiny ass dogs you can put in a clutch purse, then that is one thing....when you own a fucking pitbull which is hard-wired to be very loyal and protective of its master, muzzle the dog if you know you'll be out in public and have a history of seizures.

Dumbass owner is to blame. Not the cops, not the dog and not the lady.

Oh yeah, and the owner was homeless too, which by default means he does not have the means to properly take care of himself independently, let alone a fucking pet dog. If he really cared for the dog and had an iota of sense, he would have let his friends or even a no-kill shelter take the dog. Yeah the dog wouldn't like it but it also wouldn't have been put in a situation where it was shot in the head had it been with a responsible owner.

Dude was feeding the dog KFC leftovers and whatever else handouts he could get. Fuck outta here with that shit.

Edited by SOSnhh (08/16/12 06:31 AM)

#275045 - 08/16/12 06:28 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: SOSnhh]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
Originally Posted By: SOSnhh
The guy on the floor had a seizure, and apparently has a medical history of them. His friends also said the dog was very over-protective of the owner, so common fucking sense would have said if you have seizures and an over-protective dog, muzzle the fucking dog when it will be in a stressful environment around a lot of strangers.

If you own one of those tiny ass dogs you can put in a clutch purse, then that is one thing....when you own a fucking pitbull which is hard-wired to be very loyal and protective of its master, muzzle the dog if you know you'll be out in public and have a history of seizures.

Dumbass owner is to blame. Not the cops, not the dog and not the lady.

I just read about the seizures and agree. If anything, his dog was preventing help.

#275046 - 08/16/12 06:38 AM Re: NYPD cop shoots dog. [Re: KabawL]
SOSnhh Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

Loc: America
He "adopted" the dog around a year ago for "protection" purposes. Who knows how he even got the dog, since no shelter or sensible owner would adopt out a pitbull (or any dog) to a bum and it's not like stray pitbulls are just out and about in the city waiting to be adopted by homeless dudes.

As a pet owner I feel bad for the dog, but if it makes it I really hope it can be rehabbed and adopted by a responsible owner. The homeless man likely has no legal ownership of the dog and even if he "loves" the dog, he simply does not have the means to be a responsible owner.

From the looks of the video, the moron didn't even have the dog on a leash and collar. Regardless of how docile it acted around the owner, a homeless man with a history of seizures and substance abuse being the owner of an overprotective pitbull which is not leashed, not muzzled and likely not vaccinated properly= a recipe for disaster.

Shit could have ended A LOT worse. What if the dog had lunged and attacked a kid rather than some broad? The good in this is that hopefully this retard doesn't get the PRIVILEGE to own a pet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist