Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#275707 - 08/28/12 01:28 PM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: JohnDoe]
KabawL Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: HD of CA
Originally Posted By: JohnDoe
Fuck freemasonry.Kabawlsky ,it doesn't surprise me of you at all you west coast cocksucker.You say they hold true family values but the fact of the matter is that only men are allowed to join.

You watch a YouTube video (which is an awesome speech), read some comments left by people who don't know shit and suddenly you think JFK is talking about freemasons? Try researching a little bit about the info you post beforehand, It'll prevent you from looking ignorant. In his speech, he expresses his discontent with the media's coverage before, during, and after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

What does the west coast have to do with anything?

#275709 - 08/28/12 02:23 PM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: KabawL]
Your Old Droog Offline

Loc: Tennessee
^^^obvious freemason.

you jus outed yourself bruh!

#275711 - 08/28/12 05:24 PM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: Your Old Droog]
Aggle Offline
a bowl of chili looking feces

i know a few low level free masons and these people would in no way be involved in a dark conspiracy to take over the world.
they say they get drunk and do things to help the community

i think all the take over the world bollocks would be contained within the more higher up and richer masons.

but in reality all of us know fuck all what masons really do

#275727 - 08/28/12 11:46 PM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: Aggle]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Masonry is stupid bullshit, I think you have to believe in god to join. I think the highest degrees probably are in on some sort of conspiracy. But really who gives a shit if Apathy is a mason or w/e.

#275736 - 08/29/12 02:03 AM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: KabawL]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

[/quote]What does the west coast have to do with anything? [/quote]

It has everything to do with it duuude.You drive a Prius ,you're down that robots drive your eco shit box for you.
You rock numerous avatars of yourself that look like it's straight from the The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
You say that you ain't ready to join?I think you are ,the indoctrination process is over.

#275742 - 08/29/12 02:25 AM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: JohnDoe]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Being from the west coast has nothing to do with anything at all.
Withhold your retard opinions permanently.
http://www.necrohiphop.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=4144&Number=76655#Post76655

#275745 - 08/29/12 02:33 AM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: LucifrinImperium]
JohnDoe Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

SARCASM U FUCKING IDIOT.You flip pizza's for ur mom N pops for 8 hrs a day and then come back home to your parents basement and tap keys on a keyboard.Congrats your a success!

#275746 - 08/29/12 02:41 AM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: JohnDoe]
LucifrinImperium Offline

All of the above is true. But what does any of that have to do with being on the west coast? Try not falling on me like a ton of bricks this time. Turn the caps lock off, try not to lie, type something resembling the English language so I can understand you robots drive. Alright best of luck not making a idiot out of yourself #32523532623616126126312361263631.

#275747 - 08/29/12 02:59 AM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: KabawL]
Dest Offline
a bag of shit

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: KabawL
So what seems to be your misunderstanding? Apathy explained what a mason is. Are you thinking all masons are Illuminati? I looked into joining the blue lodge by my house. It's a process, one I'm not ready for where I'm at in my life. These men hold true family values and strive to be the best they can be, a respected citizen for the betterment of their community.

Nah i dont think that all masons are illuminati, it sure is some secret society shit but i mean i dont really care. My grandfather is a member of something like the freemason. I just got suprised that a rapper shows them "support" this open, correct me if im wrong but its not that common in the underground hiphop game.

#275754 - 08/29/12 05:23 AM Re: Apathy + Freemasons = ? [Re: JohnDoe]
Mr Crowley Offline
Minister of Slime

Originally Posted By: JohnDoe
You say they hold true family values but the fact of the matter is that only men are allowed to join.

thats because women tend to fuck everything up. and the Masons do define themselves as a fraternal organization. i don't see the conflict here.
"I see what the owls see, curse you into paralysis, drinking blood from the chalice, with Aleister Crowley. I feel no guilt for the blood that got spilled, fuck thou shall not kill, do what thou wilt!" -Necro

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist