Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#275889 - 09/02/12 11:34 AM Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Quote:
I JUST SEEN THE ARTWORK DONE FOR THE NECRO KILLABORTIONS VOL. 1 TO 3
AND ITS FUCKING INSANE!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE NECRO FILEZ ARTWORK, I JUST THREW THAT UP BECAUSE ITS ONE COVER FOR THE DVD AND ITS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT
IF ITS NOT OBVIOUS, ITS A DVD SHAPED LIKE A BUZZSAW DRIPPING IN BLOOD WITH A CHICK ABOUT TO BE KILLED IN THE REFLECTION OF THE DVD - THE THEME IS GIALLO - THIS DVD WILL FEATURE ALL MY VIDEOS TO DATE + RARE VINTAGE FOOTAGE OF ME

NOW ON TO THE KILLABORTIONS PROJECT SINCE IT IS SLIGHTLY MORE COMPLEX
THE ARTWORK FOR KILLABORTIONS IS ONE LONG PIECE OF ARTWORK THAT I HAVE CUT INTO 3 CDS
I WILL REVEAL EACH VOLUME EVERY DAY - SO ONE DAY VOL. 1
NEXT DAY VOL. 2, NEXT DAY VOL. 3, THEN FINALLY THE ENTIRE PIECE AS ONE POSTER, WHICH WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE BOOKLET TOO

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT KILLABORTIONS IS, ITS A FLIP ON THE WORD COLLABORATIONS - GET IT?
3 VOLUMES, 1 LONG PIECE OF ART, BROKEN INTO 3 PIECES, COLLECT ALL 3

ANY QUESTIONS?
THESE CDS WILL FEATURE ALL THE COLLABOS I HAVE DONE TO DATE AND LIKE 10 NEW ONES YOU HAVENT HEARD SPREAD OUT INTO 3 VOLUMES - LIKE 10 TRACKS A CD
THIS WAS JUST A REALLY COOL WAY FOR ME TO RELEASE THESE COLLABOS INSTEAD OF JUST MAKING IT SOME BULLSHIT WACK RELEASE, I HAVE MADE IT AN EVENT AND SOMETHING CLASSIC - AND THEIR IS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT HOW I RHYME WHEN I COLLABORATE - ITS DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL NECRO SHIT - SO ITS A COOL CHAMBER

YALL READY TO SEE NECRO - KILLABORTIONS VOL. 1?????????????????
MAYBE I WILL REVEAL IT TOMMORROW
IM WAITING FOR THE HI RES COVERS AND THEN I WILL START THE UNVEILING OF YA SKELETON!!!
DIE!!

from Necro's facebook

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#275890 - 09/02/12 11:57 AM Re: Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3 [Re: Swordfish]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

i wonder if we will get to hear that one track with those guys who said necros verse was too brutal to use on record lol

#275891 - 09/02/12 12:59 PM Re: Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3 [Re: Dirt Bag]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
YES U WILL - THATS GONNA BE ON ONE OF THE VOLUMES

#275897 - 09/02/12 03:29 PM Re: Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3 [Re: The Sexorcist]
Dirt Bag Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Dope!

#275898 - 09/02/12 03:32 PM Re: Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3 [Re: Dirt Bag]
Hyde Goon Offline
King of Wenches

Loc: Canada
What about that supposed track you did with Slaine?

#275900 - 09/02/12 04:13 PM Re: Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3 [Re: Hyde Goon]
Filthy Swine Offline

Loc: MARYLAND
NECRO, IS 187 REAZONZ Y AND DEVIL MADE ME DO IT GONNA BE ON THE NECRO FILEZ DVD?

#275901 - 09/02/12 06:47 PM Re: Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3 [Re: Filthy Swine]
ICE-T Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

Necro always has the best covers , reminds me of the old death metal covers , was never a fan of the music but always liked the covers, the Iron Maiden covers always sticked out. The Hyde cover is dope as well , always looking 4ward 2 the PLR covers. Every time PLR drops a album i have a evil Desktop.

#275902 - 09/02/12 06:50 PM Re: Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3 [Re: Filthy Swine]
ICE-T Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

Necro always has the best covers , reminds me of the old death metal covers , was never a fan of the music but always liked the covers, the Iron Maiden covers always sticked out. The Hyde cover is dope as well , always looking 4ward 2 the PLR covers. Every time PLR drops a album i have a evil Desktop. The Killabortions is a real good idea , there is a ton of killer Necro collabs id love 2 have on a cd & 10 new collabs , cant wait.

#275921 - 09/03/12 02:43 AM Re: Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3 [Re: ICE-T]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
THOSE MOVIES ARE ON THE GORY DAYS DVD
I WILL RE RELEASE THE GORY DAYS DVD AS JUST A DVD FOR $9.99
ITS BEEN OUT OF STOCK AND NO REASON IT CANT SELL FOR LIFE
BUT NO REASON IT SHOULD BE A $20 DVD EITHER AT THIS POINT

#275926 - 09/03/12 04:34 AM Re: Necro - Killabortions vol. 1-3 [Re: The Sexorcist]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

first ever Necro album I bought was Pre-fix and I got it based on the cover art alone. I found it in a little indie store for $50, never heard of Necro before that and have been a fan ever since

Necro has the best album art work in hip hop and I would go as far as saying music

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist