Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#276054 - 09/04/12 11:22 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

overweight people do live longer. it's a well-established fact at this point. why don't you look into instead of sounding like every other jack-ass who believes their 1950's government endorsed crap about what is healthy.

we are living longer now because we are fatter.

#276055 - 09/05/12 12:05 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: J0shuaKane
overweight people do live longer. it's a well-established fact at this point. why don't you look into instead of sounding like every other jack-ass who believes their 1950's government endorsed crap about what is healthy.

No, you are living longer now because of modern medicine, advances in science and technology

I hope you are trolling man, you are talking stupid shit

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#276056 - 09/05/12 12:40 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

no.

modern medicine? i hope you mean surgery.

modern medicine=turn people into drug addicts at a young age.

pills do not help people live longer. things like coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide do.

how many hours have you spent researching these things for yourself? i have spent alot due to my girl developing alot of problems during her pregnancy and seeing how they are dealt with. i used to think like you till i found out the government influence on our medical system.

watch FatHead, this guy does 2 diets, one of nothing but fast food, and another with nothing but saturated fats. he couldn't believe what he was finding out. neither could his doctor. really.

just spend 90min watching it. if i am right it can change your life. it is very scientific at least, and i would love for someone to find flaws with it. its a good start in finding the lies our government feeds us about what is healthy and what is not. and if you are a serious thinker, you would want your beliefs challenged...

#276057 - 09/05/12 12:47 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
Originally Posted By: Swordfish

No, you are living longer now because of modern medicine, advances in science and technology

I hope you are trolling man, you are talking stupid shit

HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST PART OF THAT MOVIE

#276059 - 09/05/12 01:03 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Joshua kane's brain isn't running on all cylinders. I'm watching this fat head movie. This movie is beyond fucking stupid biased bullshit already. The lady reads him back 3 health numbers. 1 his cholesteral she says its slightly high, he doesn't talk about it or ask whats normal. Then when he gets the other 2 numbers that are good he asks about what is normal etc and draws mass attention to them.

#276060 - 09/05/12 01:12 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

yeah, they get into that later. in depth. and explain how it does NOT cause heart attacks. and how the lipid hypothesis came to be. and it is still referred to as a hypothesis. why? because there is no evidence to support it.

with all your conspiracy shit you cant give that a decent chance? it does go back and explain what you are referring to.

#276061 - 09/05/12 01:15 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Look man fast food is garbage for your body. This documentary is bullshit, this dude's condescending tone annoys the fuck out of me. Dude is overflowing with shit.

Reminds me of this scene from clerks.

#276062 - 09/05/12 01:28 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Another thing this dude is obese and basically claims hes been fat his whole life, pretty sure hes not exactly fit to set a example in a health documentary.

I wish this dude would die, it's common sense that corporations try to sell their product to people and yes try to brainwash people to sell more of the product. Crazy that this dude is actually promoting fast food, and saying it is not only not a negative, but a positive thing as it saves us time.

#276063 - 09/05/12 01:32 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

i love how everyone spews cliches with no evidence because it's "common sense".

i can talk about how little heart disease the have in holland where they eat tons of fat, but there is alot in chile where they eat very little meat. i can talk about how almost every cell in your body can produce cholesterol and it helps your body to repair itself.

or about how government scientists were fired for not having a vegetarian point of view. or about how the same people say to eat mostly grains to keep you stupid and lazy. i could even list countless research papers and studies to show there is no relation between saturated fat and bad health.

i can go on and on. i know its a hard concept to grasp because you have been told different your whole life, i was skeptical at first. i always am. i am just surprised you all are on the governments side.

#276064 - 09/05/12 01:53 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

i love how everyone spews cliches with no evidence because it's "common sense".

i can talk about how little heart disease the have in holland where they eat tons of fat, but there is alot in chile where they eat very little meat. i can talk about how almost every cell in your body can produce cholesterol and it helps your body to repair itself.

or about how government scientists were fired for not having a vegetarian point of view. or about how the same people say to eat mostly grains to keep you stupid and lazy. i could even list countless research papers and studies to show there is no relation between saturated fat and bad health.

i can go on and on. i know its a hard concept to grasp because you have been told different your whole life, i was skeptical at first. i always am. i am just surprised you all are on the governments side.

so you are saying we should all go to McDonalds and eat it every day?

come on..

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist