Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#276027 - 09/04/12 02:33 AM michael clarke duncan dead at 54
Your Old Droog Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Tennessee

Quote:

Michael Clarke Duncan -- best known for his Oscar-nominated role as a death row inmate who possessed magical healing powers in the 1999 film "The Green Mile" -- died on Monday at the age of 54, according to his fiancee Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth.

Duncan had been in a Los Angeles hospital since July 13 following a heart attack and died on Monday morning after close to two months of treatment.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk...-230656149.html

#276028 - 09/04/12 02:39 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Your Old Droog]
Your Old Droog Offline

also dead. mr jingles...

#276029 - 09/04/12 02:46 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Your Old Droog]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

Loc: World Gone Mad
DAMN, NIGGAZ IS DYING LEFT AND RITE
RIP, HE WAS A GOOD ACTOR

#276030 - 09/04/12 03:04 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely

#276039 - 09/04/12 02:00 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
The Sexorcist Administrator Offline
The King Of Death Rap
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
THAT REALLY SUCKS MAN
HE WAS TOO YOUNG
AND HE WAS A GREAT ACTOR
I ALWAYS APPRECIATED HIM IN FLICKS
SHOWS U EVEN A DUDE IN SHAPE THAT WORKS OUT WILL DIE!

#276040 - 09/04/12 02:32 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: The Sexorcist]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

yeah, heart disease has nothing to do with diet or exercise. but it will never be popular because people like to feel in control, like they can do something to stop death. that and keeping people scared makes it easier to sell them crap.

he was a unique actor, when he was cast for a role he made sure no one else could ever play it. his presence will be missed.

#276041 - 09/04/12 03:05 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

WHEN THE DEVIL WANTS TO TAKE YA, HE WILL
NO MATTER WHAT AGE OR SHAPE U IN

#276047 - 09/04/12 09:47 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: J0shuaKane
yeah, heart disease has nothing to do with diet or exercise. but it will never be popular because people like to feel in control, like they can do something to stop death. that and keeping people scared makes it easier to sell them crap.

he was a unique actor, when he was cast for a role he made sure no one else could ever play it. his presence will be missed.

actually a healthy diet and exercise helps but if you were born with a heart disease it only prolongs an early death, saying it is just a marketing strategy to sell things is just an excuse you use to not look after yourself

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#276048 - 09/04/12 10:02 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

diet and exercise have nothing to do with heart disease.

overweight people live longer.

i exercise because it makes me feel better, not because it will keep me from being sick. either extreme will hurt you, but that heart logo on coco-puffs will not stop you from having a heart-attack. it is marketing. it might give you metabolic-syndrome but that is about it. and walking is the best exercise there is, but that can't really be marketed like yoga or a bow-flex.

having an agenda like building muscle or being a contortionist =\= trying to be healthy.

#276049 - 09/04/12 10:29 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

diet and exercise have nothing to do with heart disease.

i exercise because it makes me feel better, not because it will keep me from being sick. either extreme will hurt you, but that heart logo on coco-puffs will not stop you from having a heart-attack. it is marketing. it might give you metabolic-syndrome but that is about it. and walking is the best exercise there is, but that can't really be marketed like yoga or a bow-flex.

having an agenda like building muscle or being a contortionist =\= trying to be healthy.

Quote:

that is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read, keep believing that if you want to lol..

Edited by Swordfish (09/04/12 10:30 PM)

#276054 - 09/04/12 11:22 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

overweight people do live longer. it's a well-established fact at this point. why don't you look into instead of sounding like every other jack-ass who believes their 1950's government endorsed crap about what is healthy.

we are living longer now because we are fatter.

#276055 - 09/05/12 12:05 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

overweight people do live longer. it's a well-established fact at this point. why don't you look into instead of sounding like every other jack-ass who believes their 1950's government endorsed crap about what is healthy.

No, you are living longer now because of modern medicine, advances in science and technology

I hope you are trolling man, you are talking stupid shit

#276056 - 09/05/12 12:40 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

no.

modern medicine? i hope you mean surgery.

modern medicine=turn people into drug addicts at a young age.

pills do not help people live longer. things like coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide do.

how many hours have you spent researching these things for yourself? i have spent alot due to my girl developing alot of problems during her pregnancy and seeing how they are dealt with. i used to think like you till i found out the government influence on our medical system.

watch FatHead, this guy does 2 diets, one of nothing but fast food, and another with nothing but saturated fats. he couldn't believe what he was finding out. neither could his doctor. really.

just spend 90min watching it. if i am right it can change your life. it is very scientific at least, and i would love for someone to find flaws with it. its a good start in finding the lies our government feeds us about what is healthy and what is not. and if you are a serious thinker, you would want your beliefs challenged...

#276057 - 09/05/12 12:47 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline

Originally Posted By: Swordfish

No, you are living longer now because of modern medicine, advances in science and technology

I hope you are trolling man, you are talking stupid shit

HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST PART OF THAT MOVIE

#276059 - 09/05/12 01:03 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: SADISTIC BASTARD]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Joshua kane's brain isn't running on all cylinders. I'm watching this fat head movie. This movie is beyond fucking stupid biased bullshit already. The lady reads him back 3 health numbers. 1 his cholesteral she says its slightly high, he doesn't talk about it or ask whats normal. Then when he gets the other 2 numbers that are good he asks about what is normal etc and draws mass attention to them.

#276060 - 09/05/12 01:12 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

yeah, they get into that later. in depth. and explain how it does NOT cause heart attacks. and how the lipid hypothesis came to be. and it is still referred to as a hypothesis. why? because there is no evidence to support it.

with all your conspiracy shit you cant give that a decent chance? it does go back and explain what you are referring to.

#276061 - 09/05/12 01:15 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Look man fast food is garbage for your body. This documentary is bullshit, this dude's condescending tone annoys the fuck out of me. Dude is overflowing with shit.

Reminds me of this scene from clerks.

#276062 - 09/05/12 01:28 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Another thing this dude is obese and basically claims hes been fat his whole life, pretty sure hes not exactly fit to set a example in a health documentary.

I wish this dude would die, it's common sense that corporations try to sell their product to people and yes try to brainwash people to sell more of the product. Crazy that this dude is actually promoting fast food, and saying it is not only not a negative, but a positive thing as it saves us time.

#276063 - 09/05/12 01:32 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

i love how everyone spews cliches with no evidence because it's "common sense".

i can talk about how little heart disease the have in holland where they eat tons of fat, but there is alot in chile where they eat very little meat. i can talk about how almost every cell in your body can produce cholesterol and it helps your body to repair itself.

or about how government scientists were fired for not having a vegetarian point of view. or about how the same people say to eat mostly grains to keep you stupid and lazy. i could even list countless research papers and studies to show there is no relation between saturated fat and bad health.

i can go on and on. i know its a hard concept to grasp because you have been told different your whole life, i was skeptical at first. i always am. i am just surprised you all are on the governments side.

#276064 - 09/05/12 01:53 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

i love how everyone spews cliches with no evidence because it's "common sense".

i can talk about how little heart disease the have in holland where they eat tons of fat, but there is alot in chile where they eat very little meat. i can talk about how almost every cell in your body can produce cholesterol and it helps your body to repair itself.

or about how government scientists were fired for not having a vegetarian point of view. or about how the same people say to eat mostly grains to keep you stupid and lazy. i could even list countless research papers and studies to show there is no relation between saturated fat and bad health.

i can go on and on. i know its a hard concept to grasp because you have been told different your whole life, i was skeptical at first. i always am. i am just surprised you all are on the governments side.

so you are saying we should all go to McDonalds and eat it every day?

come on..

#276065 - 09/05/12 02:22 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Still watching this horseshit movie, now they showed that same scene again with the 3 numbers and they edited out the cholesteral part. This movie is disingenuous bullshit front to back. They don't even know what the overall point is here. Is it weight or is it health.

#276073 - 09/05/12 02:48 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

if you want a real documentary about food and health go watch Food Inc

Edited by Swordfish (09/05/12 02:50 AM)

#276093 - 09/05/12 05:57 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
DAMN I GOT UPSET FO A SEC...THOUGHT IT WAS MIKE E CLARK FOM ICP...

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#276094 - 09/05/12 06:03 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: SkateWitch]
Dr Louis Flellis Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: So CAL
There's another really good food documentary out there worth checking out called "Forks Over Knives" Check it out if U get a chance...

"psychological, with the demonic pull / reeling you into sin, peeling your skin like a psychotic bull"

#276100 - 09/05/12 08:48 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Dr Louis Flellis]
Mr Crowley Offline
Minister of Slime

i hear ya joshua....so many people are misinformed about nutrition and actually believe they should follow the "food pyramid"
grains are horrible for you, and theres a lot of evidence that fat, especially animal fat found in meat, are very good for you...
live as naturally as possible and avoid all processed foods. Paleo is the way to go.
"I see what the owls see, curse you into paralysis, drinking blood from the chalice, with Aleister Crowley. I feel no guilt for the blood that got spilled, fuck thou shall not kill, do what thou wilt!" -Necro

#276120 - 09/05/12 06:45 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Mr Crowley]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

i know, they even admit they don't understand the point and still tell me i'm wrong.

Quote:
so you are saying we should all go to McDonalds and eat it every day?
that is not what i said. stop twisting my words for comedic purposes.

Quote:
don't even know what the overall point is here. Is it weight or is it health.
they explain you can be just as un-healthy not being fat if your genetics handle what you eat that way. like how people can eat non-stop and not gain weight, they can still develop metabolic syndrome and diabetes. then there is people that will be fat no matter what.

judging someone's health by their weight is about 98% inaccurate.

try to convince a skinny person they need to watch what they eat while their fat friend is fine.

my girls one friend cut saturated fat out of her diet and started giving her baby soy milk. since then the kid cant keep anything down and now has to go in for surgery, while she is losing weight and getting fatter at the same time. we try to explain the science of what is happening, but she refuses to stray from her beliefs although it is killing her baby.

i wouldn't believe any documentary without doing research afterwards, but most of you refuse to do real research even to support your own theories.

and yes, saturated fat being bad for you is still a theory (Lipid Hypothesis), no matter what medical paper you read. doesn't that just seem odd...?

#276121 - 09/05/12 06:49 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: SkateWitch]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: SkateWitch
he is only their producer, he is actually from suicidal tendencies.

#276262 - 09/07/12 06:46 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
Your Old Droog Offline

so wrong

real broadcasts..

#276263 - 09/07/12 06:54 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
esevato Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Originally Posted By: SkateWitch
he is only their producer, he is actually from suicidal tendencies.
BAhhahah

#276265 - 09/07/12 06:55 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Your Old Droog]
esevato Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Originally Posted By: deeekin
so wrong

real broadcasts..

BAAHAHABBBAHHHAHAAAH!

#276330 - 09/09/12 10:37 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: esevato]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

is that fucking SEAL!?!

the other guy, i could see the mis-understanding...i guess, but c'mon!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist