Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#276065 - 09/05/12 02:22 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Still watching this horseshit movie, now they showed that same scene again with the 3 numbers and they edited out the cholesteral part. This movie is disingenuous bullshit front to back. They don't even know what the overall point is here. Is it weight or is it health.

#276073 - 09/05/12 02:48 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Swordfish Offline
Depraved Rabbi

if you want a real documentary about food and health go watch Food Inc

Edited by Swordfish (09/05/12 02:50 AM)

we bear fruit from the tree of life and feed it to the root of evil

#276093 - 09/05/12 05:57 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Swordfish]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
DAMN I GOT UPSET FO A SEC...THOUGHT IT WAS MIKE E CLARK FOM ICP...

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#276094 - 09/05/12 06:03 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: SkateWitch]
Dr Louis Flellis Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: So CAL
There's another really good food documentary out there worth checking out called "Forks Over Knives" Check it out if U get a chance...

"psychological, with the demonic pull / reeling you into sin, peeling your skin like a psychotic bull"

#276100 - 09/05/12 08:48 AM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Dr Louis Flellis]
Mr Crowley Offline
Minister of Slime

i hear ya joshua....so many people are misinformed about nutrition and actually believe they should follow the "food pyramid"
grains are horrible for you, and theres a lot of evidence that fat, especially animal fat found in meat, are very good for you...
live as naturally as possible and avoid all processed foods. Paleo is the way to go.
"I see what the owls see, curse you into paralysis, drinking blood from the chalice, with Aleister Crowley. I feel no guilt for the blood that got spilled, fuck thou shall not kill, do what thou wilt!" -Necro

#276120 - 09/05/12 06:45 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: Mr Crowley]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

i know, they even admit they don't understand the point and still tell me i'm wrong.

Quote:
so you are saying we should all go to McDonalds and eat it every day?
that is not what i said. stop twisting my words for comedic purposes.

Quote:
don't even know what the overall point is here. Is it weight or is it health.
they explain you can be just as un-healthy not being fat if your genetics handle what you eat that way. like how people can eat non-stop and not gain weight, they can still develop metabolic syndrome and diabetes. then there is people that will be fat no matter what.

judging someone's health by their weight is about 98% inaccurate.

try to convince a skinny person they need to watch what they eat while their fat friend is fine.

my girls one friend cut saturated fat out of her diet and started giving her baby soy milk. since then the kid cant keep anything down and now has to go in for surgery, while she is losing weight and getting fatter at the same time. we try to explain the science of what is happening, but she refuses to stray from her beliefs although it is killing her baby.

i wouldn't believe any documentary without doing research afterwards, but most of you refuse to do real research even to support your own theories.

and yes, saturated fat being bad for you is still a theory (Lipid Hypothesis), no matter what medical paper you read. doesn't that just seem odd...?

#276121 - 09/05/12 06:49 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: SkateWitch]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

Originally Posted By: SkateWitch
he is only their producer, he is actually from suicidal tendencies.

#276262 - 09/07/12 06:46 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
deeekin Online   happy
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Texas
so wrong

real broadcasts..

#276263 - 09/07/12 06:54 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: J0shuaKane]
esevato Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Originally Posted By: J0shuaKane
Originally Posted By: SkateWitch
he is only their producer, he is actually from suicidal tendencies.
BAhhahah

#276265 - 09/07/12 06:55 PM Re: michael clarke duncan dead at 54 [Re: deeekin]
esevato Offline
Tyrant - part of the circle

Originally Posted By: deeekin
so wrong

real broadcasts..

BAAHAHABBBAHHHAHAAAH!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist