Page 4 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#28798 - 06/09/09 11:21 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: PoizonKandyMan]
Fwank The Nutter Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Space
Thanks for that, I didn't know all those and not the names of the individual producers either.

I agree with your top prospects, maybe I'd add DoneOne from listening to his EP.

#28799 - 06/09/09 11:30 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Fwank The Nutter]
TyRanTz- Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Sunn Sunn Scizzorhandz has mad skills, talks about some crazy shit.

#28800 - 06/09/09 11:32 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Fwank The Nutter]
Happy Birthday PoizonKandyMan Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: ?
word.

havent gotten to really listen to DoneOne EP yet.

gutta was in my top prospects till i heard his solo album. hes too "street" for my liking. still nice with lyrics, just not my cup of tea.

Sunn Sunn and Veteran Virus are on some kill your family shit, lol. thats my shit. and id say Indrid and Judgement stand out as the top lyricists due to their multis and wordplay.

check through their myspaces, youll find them all scattered the more you look. Kahn's myspace motto is "Indrid Cold is a pussy, quote that". and none of TSOI/DWM are in Indrid Cold's friends list anymore. i thought that was interesting...

Judgement seems to have his open now finally with tracks up that i believe are new, could be old though. him, gutta, and joey baggs all seem to be pushing that "vietkong" shit.

im still not sure another TSOI album is coming. although rumour has it they had a 3 album deal with Babygrande. and they already had a title for their 2nd album (Episode 13) and mention it on the outro of the TSOI album. ive been waiting a while for some fucking updates... looks like we will be seeing Sunn Sunn's shit first, hopefully judgement or virus's solos come next.

EDIT: been listening to the Dark Water albums (good looks on those for real fwank) and Kahn is fuck dope. i cant believe they didnt showcase him more on the TSOI album. if you cant figure out which one im talking about, listen to 'double suicide' on 'rare cuts bootleg' hes after Sunn Sunn. i got a solo track of his on there too somewhere, cant rembmer the name offhand though.

Edited by PoizonKandyMan (06/09/09 11:45 AM)

#28803 - 06/09/09 12:01 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: PoizonKandyMan]
TyRanTz- Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

is their a release date for Sunn Sunn Scizzorhandz solo album?

#28808 - 06/09/09 12:46 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: TyRanTz-]
Poltergeist Offline
PLR Sicko

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
I think Gutta was sick on the TSOI album but as soon as he started to make that solo shit, it became more ''Gangsta, gangsta, nigga nigga, guns guns'' I mean wtf ? what happened to the sharp lyrics he had on the 05' debut??!
Why the fuck is he saying NIGGA?, that is mad lame.

Judgement is really dope , I like his Killarmy-influenced style.
Sunn Sunn is mad funny, he mixes humor with horror etc., sick shit.

Cant wait for Judgement and Sunn Sunns solo's!

Here's The Decomposers Instrumental EP, they make some dope slow relaxing beats. very experimental.
The Decomposers - Thou Shalt Dig It

#28810 - 06/09/09 12:58 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Poltergeist]
Fwank The Nutter Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Weird about the Indrid Cold shit, wonder what happened. I'd like another TSOI album, but if it's only because of a contract it could just as well turn to shit if they can't work together. It'd be a real shame, though, another album like the first would be nice.

Judgement has some nice songs on his MySpace, and the Vietkong project sounds promising, so hopefully we'll see something dope there, as well as Sunn Sunn's solo.

But all these solo cats must've done something before TSOI, right?

#28815 - 06/09/09 01:09 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Fwank The Nutter]
Fwank The Nutter Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

And I agree on Gutta, he went too gangsta on his solo. Still good, though.

#28819 - 06/09/09 01:27 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Fwank The Nutter]
Poltergeist Offline
PLR Sicko

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
Yeah.. and the stand out track is clearly 'Thrashin' damn its hard.

I hope that Vietkong project doesn't get too gangsta gangsta also..would be a shame, that has been done so much already.

Maybe, try and hit em' up at their myspaces too see if they can send you some of their older or just unreleased shit ?

Thats what i'd do

#28841 - 06/09/09 04:40 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Poltergeist]
Fwank The Nutter Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Yeah, good idea. Do you need your own MySpace for that?

#28849 - 06/09/09 04:56 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Fwank The Nutter]
Fuck Yer Bum Offline
a bag of shit

yo poizon thanks for shedding light on a fam i new nothing about but felt haard

Page 4 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist