Page 15 of 26 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#183649 - 12/06/10 08:30 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
Jack Lantern Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

The Society Of Invisibles - Rare Cuts... Vol. 4

01 - The Premonist - Untitled Intro [From "Return of Scrapula"] (Instrumental)
02 - Indrid Cold, Species, Veteran Virus, Judgement, Sunn Sunn, Gutta - Untitled Track (Prod. By Stoupe of Jedi Mind Tricks)
03 - Judgement, Sneaky Pete, Jack Spairo - Make Way
04 - Nonsense - Oxymoronic Friend
05 - Goretex (ex- Non Phixion), Gutta - Untitled Freestyle
06 - Sneaky Pete - Pete Goes Postal
07 - DoneOne, Kahn, Veteran Virus - Nothing I Can Do
08 - Judgement - Flavas Drop
09 - Plan B - Die (Instrumental)
10 - Sunn Sunn, Indrid Cold, Kahn - Sanity's Requiem
11 - Joey Baggs, Speciez, Creepa, Judgement, Veteran Virus (Creepa ft TSOI)
12 - Sneaky Pete, Kahn - Hate me
13 - Judgement, DoneOne - Here To Stay
14 - Judgement - Napalm (Bomb Legacy Diss)
15 - Gutta, Erel, Joey Baggs - Training (Studio Recording Session Outtake)
16 - Eddie Satan - Pastels (Instrumental)
17 - Joey Baggs, Alcatraz, Judgement, Sunn Sunn - Monster Mash

Quote:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRG29UDU

enjoy. plenty of dope, get your fix.

ill keep this thread posted when/if i do more. "Invisible Collaborations" or "Rare Slices EP" might be possible soon. theres a few tracks im hunting down for 'collab' comp. that im having no luck finding just yet. i do have a small folder of unused tracks though... so time will tell. i dont like using tracks from the Dark Water albums, even though they really are considered "RARE", im trying to keep these fresh with tracks most people havent heard yet. ill only use tracks from DW, DoneOne, Gutta, Vietkong albums to even out the track roster appearances so it doesnt get too un-leveled. i threw 1 track from "Circle of the Moon" just because i felt there wasnt enough Sunn Sunn/Indrid. hell, there could have been a 15-20 track Judgement album made out out of all this shit, which isnt a bad thing, but i want to hear variety when i put these on.

EDIT: listening to 4 now, and holy shit, this one came out damn good too. 3 & 4 are both amazing. there are a few songs here there in vol. 1 & 2 that i will skip when they come on, and a couple sounded like scrapped tracks, but im not having that problem with these new compilations. it also has the longest play length of all 4 volumes so far. beginning to end bangers.

oh, and LMFAO at track 15. i was going to just edit the track down and cut it off after gutta, he has a pretty hefty verse, but it was just too entertaining. plus i put it as the last track before the outro, so it ends the album well. i think i did pretty good with track placement, intros/outros/interludes, and choices for "bonus tracks" (if any of you listen to these albums on your mp3 player "as-is" without chopping them into playlists or removing tracks.) i appreciate good intros/outros/interludes, figure others might too.

oh, make note of track 14... you wouldnt want to battle judgement. haha

#183650 - 12/06/10 09:43 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
troy Offline
a log of smelly turd

Thanks man! guna listen to this at work tomorow, will let you know what i think

#183655 - 12/06/10 03:45 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: troy]
Pig Martyr Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: Frederick, Maryland
damn the link is down for Vol 4.

props for posting up this shit though.

#183669 - 12/06/10 09:44 PM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
Poltergeist Offline
PLR Sicko

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
I tried to find that Lhus/2ugli/Indrid Cold track on my computer but no luck...I was pretty sure I had it!

Damn the links says "Temporarily Unavailable"!!

#183674 - 12/07/10 01:15 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
linocore Offline
a bag of shit

Props.... for Vol. 4

I know this is a tremendous amount to ask, but can you post or possible point me in the right direction for the Production credits for Vol. 1-4.....

I really dig the production of lots of this but don't know the specific producer's styles yet....

So much thanks for all of this....

#183677 - 12/07/10 01:33 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
chrisbluedevil Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

jack. . .thanks so much homie! you are awesome!!! i cannot get the link to work for vol. 4. any chance of another link? thanks brother and take care. . .

#183679 - 12/07/10 01:40 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: chrisbluedevil]
linocore Offline
a bag of shit

Keep trying the link.......

It worked after a few minutes......

#183680 - 12/07/10 01:54 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: linocore]
chrisbluedevil Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

cool! got it. . .thanks linocore

#183681 - 12/07/10 01:59 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: linocore]
Jack Lantern Offline
Military Basterd Whore Murderer 2nd Command

hmm. megaupload has been acting stupid for the past month, all sorts of issues, so heres a re-up of vol. 4 on rapidshare for now.

Quote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/435371044/The_Society_Of_Invisibles_-_Rare_Cuts..._Vol._4__Bootleg_.zip

linocore, thats kinda a rough request. i originally wanted to add producers to the Tracklist text files (which come in the album folders) but had such a hard time figuring out who did what, that i gave up. i know some of them for sure, but most are guesses at best. i think i can tell premonists beats pretty easy, but aside from that shit is rough. most of these tracks were never released (aside from one of TSOI posting a track (with no information) on a forum/myspace/youtube link. i could only tell you the ones i think i know, and even then it would only be like a quarter or third of the songs from the 4 volumes.

#183682 - 12/07/10 02:04 AM Re: Society Of Invisibles Discography [Re: Jack Lantern]
linocore Offline
a bag of shit

Originally Posted By: Jack Lantern
hmm. megaupload has been acting stupid for the past month, all sorts of issues, so heres a re-up of vol. 4 on rapidshare for now.

Quote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/435371044/The_Society_Of_Invisibles_-_Rare_Cuts..._Vol._4__Bootleg_.zip

linocore, thats kinda a rough request. i originally wanted to add producers to the Tracklist text files (which come in the album folders) but had such a hard time figuring out who did what, that i gave up. i know some of them for sure, but most are guesses at best. i think i can tell premonists beats pretty easy, but aside from that shit is rough. most of these tracks were never released (aside from one of TSOI posting a track (with no information) on a forum/myspace/youtube link. i could only tell you the ones i think i know, and even then it would only be like a quarter or third of the songs from the 4 volumes.

I figured it was asking alot. I know you've done alot so far putting together the Rare Cuts....

Regardless, the really appreciate the music..........and tremendous effort......

Page 15 of 26 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist