Topic Options
#108250 - 06/03/10 10:38 PM Re: I Believe Today's the Day I... [Re: KabawL]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: KabawL
Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
Originally Posted By: KabawL
Yo Sipes, what's Levi's sleep time like? What is he, 7 months now?

No offense Kabawl but thats not a child they lied to you, that's a pillow. Na JK beautiful baby boy.

Hahah, that pic is gold. Wish I could fall asleep so peacefully.

What's all this bitch talk about falling asleep peacefully. You fallin off nigga, I fall asleep warfully. Or violently or something.

#108253 - 06/03/10 10:46 PM Re: I Believe Today's the Day I... [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Possexed Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Loc: Italy
I never sleep coz sleep is the cousin of death , i just die and ressurrect everyday.

Fuck the Maybach, I belong on a pirate ship
Your girl watch the throne as she choke on a tyrant's dick

#108259 - 06/03/10 11:01 PM Re: I Believe Today's the Day I... [Re: Possexed]
KabawL Offline

Loc: HD of CA
Hahah @ sleeping violently. Made me chuckle.

#108296 - 06/04/10 03:25 AM Re: I Believe Today's the Day I... [Re: KabawL]
KickTheChair Offline
a dirty motherfucker!!

Loc: GTA,Canada
Nowhere near to wanting children yet.I'm only 21 have a lot more cunt holes to invade before dealing with the responsibility of raising a kid.

That being said my plan is to plant my seed in women of many different races.Have myself a diverse clan of thugs and hatch my plans of world domination.

#238700 - 11/12/11 05:20 AM Re: I Believe Today's the Day I... [Re: KickTheChair]
KabawL Offline

2 years later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akqQ5NbDhEE

I'm sure LucifrinImperium's heart exploded from extreme happiness with his love of children. Deeekin shed a tear, 357 of them to be exact, for each of the children he fathered and the child support that forces him to work under the table.

#238701 - 11/12/11 06:09 AM Re: I Believe Today's the Day I... [Re: KabawL]
LucifrinImperium Offline

I have so much fucking contempt for people that have kids. Your case isn't the norm tho it was a planned birth, in a seemingly stable family. I see people with kids I just want to bash their fuckin brains out. Having children is the most ultimate indulgence anyone can have. You create a fucking monster in your own image and you completely control it. Then everyone is like giving you props for having a kid. Really we are all adults here, who the fuck cares about children I see a redneck bitch walking with her baby in a napsack. I don't think to myself awww look how cute is a baby. A baby is like the most common occurrence ever. I think this stupid whore bitch doesn't know how to use a condom and is polluting earth. Murder all babies, hate them. I don't see the point it's totally sadistic, it's like oh you feel bored in life, life seems meaningless? Why not have a kid you can be like john wayne gacy but as long as you have a kid the whole world is going to give you props for it because you know nutting inside a pussy is so fucking difficult and admirable. Kill everyone hail satan.

#238702 - 11/12/11 06:13 AM Re: I Believe Today's the Day I... [Re: enfant terrible]
LucifrinImperium Offline

Originally Posted By: enfant terrible
No, I think I just buy myself a baby from the Ukraine or something
and if I don't like it, I'll sell it to my local chinese restaurant.

LOL! I just read this shit best comment ever.

#238703 - 11/12/11 07:53 AM Re: I Believe Today's the Day I... [Re: LucifrinImperium]
KabawL Offline

I'm an exception because my son will become an astronaut which he'll then travel to Gliese 581 C with 20 wives.

I understand what you're saying though. Dumb ass people popping out a kid then immediately getting on welfare. These idiots can't even support themselves. The decision of having a child isn't like wondering what you're going to wear today. Problem is, majority of these teen mom retards have deformed frontal lobes, no common sense. They just walk around doing the splits with their mouths open like, derp. What about the Duggars, expecting their 20th kid? That is just ridiculous. Sew that bitches vagina shut already.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45215263/ns/today-today_health/

Edited by KabawL (11/12/11 07:56 AM)
Edit Reason: Fuck a Duggar and their contribution towards 7 billion people on earth.

#246763 - 03/13/12 10:21 PM Re: I Believe Today's the Day I... [Re: KabawL]
KabawL Offline

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist