Page 156 of 156 < 1 2 ... 154 155 156
Topic Options
#387816 - 08/17/14 06:07 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Enemy.Of.Mankind Online   mad
Master of Beta

Loc: The Isle of Disenchantment
I see on MA a new Darkspace album is about to drop. I'll have to listen to their old stuff again. Didn't really feel it before but maybe I'll appreciate it more now. Maybe not. Either way I know Luci will be excited.

#387819 - 08/17/14 06:44 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Enemy.Of.Mankind]
Master of Beta

Also see Time II is delayed.

#387827 - 08/17/14 08:39 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Enemy.Of.Mankind]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Yeah Darkspace III I (I thought it would be titled Darkspace IV) is coming out next month, can't wait. Their music is really awesome but I have to be in a certain mood to really appreciate it, maybe thats why you didn't really feel it when you checked out their music. I enjoy listening to their albums the most when i'm going to bed.

#387828 - 08/17/14 08:42 AM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Mean Streak Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

As soon as I found out Time was going to be released into 2 separate albums I had a feeling Time II would take forever to get released, i'm glad i'm not a huge fan of Wintersun. I preferred the self-titled album over Time I anyways. I always thought they were kinda over rated though.

#388292 - Yesterday at 01:42 PM Re: The Metal Thread [Re: Mean Streak]
Master of Beta

Just listening to the weekly metal show on the radio while at work. They just interviewed a guy from Whitechapel and played some new tracks. Sounded pretty good. A few people messaged in saying they were never into Whitechapel but they liked the new stuff. Worth a look if u haven't already.

They're going to interview Dez from Devildriver soon too. Apparently there's a Coal Chamber reunion album getting recorded next year. My mate was a pretty big fan so I heard the old stuff a lot. Especially that song "Loco". I recently found a burnt copy of their album Darker Days, I think it was called anyway, in my glovebox. That was ok too. I remember when my mate had it but I wasn't really listening to that stuff at the time.

The line up for Soundwave, our metal festival, is being announced tomorrow. I'll post it up when I see it. Last few have had crap headliners like Green Day and Offspring when u got bands like Slayer playing hours earlier. It's pretty much trying to cover all metal genres as well as punk and others. Wacken would be waaaaaaaaaay doper.

Page 156 of 156 < 1 2 ... 154 155 156

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist