Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#260480 - 05/21/12 12:50 AM Re: Weed Smokers [Re: SkateWitch]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

ah, more than you know. i was watching a marijuana documentary on PBS about a year ago and yes, in fact, there is a part of your brain that is only activated by THC.

however it is still an artificial high and has nothing on meditation or nirvana.

#260482 - 05/21/12 01:39 AM Re: Weed Smokers [Re: J0shuaKane]
SkateWitch Offline
Goon

Loc: Pennsylvania
i beleive its the medication i need instead of perscription head pills

http://www.necroproduct.com/mmkk/

#260763 - 05/22/12 11:09 PM Re: Weed Smokers [Re: ]
Wizard Of Gore Offline
a bag of shit

LOL @ Luci getting shitted on once again. Even his BFF Deeekin has turned on him now. It's funny how obvious it is just from reading his posts that Luci is a no-pussy getting, bedroom-dwelling geek who sits at his computer monitor all day and never goes outside. What a fucking faggot.

#260767 - 05/23/12 02:32 AM Re: Weed Smokers [Re: Wizard Of Gore]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: Wizard Of Gore
LOL @ Luci getting shitted on once again. Even his BFF Deeekin has turned on him now. It's funny how obvious it is just from reading his posts that Luci is a no-pussy getting, bedroom-dwelling geek who sits at his computer monitor all day and never goes outside. What a fucking faggot.

Originally Posted By: Wizard Of Gore
LOL at LucifrinImperium losing the one friend he had on here (deeekin). Now everybody knows that he is a depressed, basement-dwelling, virgin hypocrite dickrider who sits at his keyboard all day and never goes outside. Kill yourself Luci, nobody will mourn for emo garbage like you.

I read your lame post and I thought is this dude just posting the same exact shit word for word. Real pathetic. Instead of typing out the exact same shit I typed out weeks ago I'll just link you to it. http://www.necrohiphop.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=257401&page=14

You are still lurking and posting only to talk shit when others have done so already. You are a insecure try hard who wants to be down.

#321542 - 08/20/13 09:08 AM Re: Weed Smokers [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Diggler Offline
Official Scumbag

Loc: Warren MI
Rarely smoke these days, just smoked a bowl of some high quality outdoor though, one thing about weed if you smoke a lot then quit, its a bitch to sleep with out it

And LOL at the fighting in this thread! That LucifrinImperium does come off as a bit of a homo lol

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist