Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#275871 - 09/01/12 03:20 PM Re: Weightlifter dies in a power lifting competition [Re: esevato]
J0shuaKane Offline
Depraved Rabbi

one more reason to NEVER use a bench.

#275873 - 09/01/12 06:12 PM Re: Weightlifter dies in a power lifting competition [Re: J0shuaKane]
Glock Groupie Offline
Asshole - Official Rank

Those spotters were shit

#275874 - 09/01/12 11:26 PM Re: Weightlifter dies in a power lifting competition [Re: LucifrinImperium]
SADISTIC BASTARD Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: World Gone Mad
Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
Originally Posted By: SADISTIC BASTARD
I'M TIRED OF HUMAN BEINGS ANY WAYS
EVERYONE SHOULD DIE, THAT'S MY VIEW

Then kill yourself or stfu.

JAG A SHANK INTO YA JUGGULAR VEIN U PUNK ASS NIGGA

#275884 - 09/02/12 02:49 AM Re: Weightlifter dies in a power lifting competition [Re: Swordfish]
LucifrinImperium Offline
General of Gore 2nd command - peesh infantry

Loc: Nowhere indefinitely
Originally Posted By: Swordfish

you become what you make yourself, if you are weak enough to get caught up in gangs and cartels then that is your choice.

if you grow to become a product of your environment then I would be in an outlaw bikie gang, the town I grew up in had no police and the closest station was an hour away. The town was owned by bikers, majority of my friends had family ties to gangs like Bandidos so I was constantly around them.

you make your own choice, some people are dealt a shitty hand and will never have it as good as others. I know people from Brazil who grew up in slums worse than we could imagine who became world class athletes.

you are right that it is all personal opinion though. I don't feel shit when watching cartel execution videos because I believe that they are just as bad as the person who is scalping their heads and chopping their dicks off.

Ok so what you are saying is you think you live in a make believe fantasy land where you are in control of everything. Sorry to break it to you but circumstance plays a enormous role in everything. Everyone is basically a product of their environment in one way or another.

Your reaction to these videos are just based on false thoughts you believe to make yourself feel better, not reality.

#275992 - 09/03/12 09:33 PM Re: Weightlifter dies in a power lifting competition [Re: LucifrinImperium]
Nternal Online   content
Official Scumbag Sir Captain

Loc: 805, CA
I guess there is always that danger with barbell bench. I am still a little confused as to how he dropped it, it looked like his grip was solid. I usually use either weighted push-ups( in a back pack) or dumbell bench because I don't have a spot at home.

110% Alpha-Male

#276206 - 09/07/12 02:54 AM Re: Weightlifter dies in a power lifting competition [Re: LucifrinImperium]
bohdan Offline
a fucking nobody!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: LucifrinImperium
Originally Posted By: Swordfish

you become what you make yourself, if you are weak enough to get caught up in gangs and cartels then that is your choice.

if you grow to become a product of your environment then I would be in an outlaw bikie gang, the town I grew up in had no police and the closest station was an hour away. The town was owned by bikers, majority of my friends had family ties to gangs like Bandidos so I was constantly around them.

you make your own choice, some people are dealt a shitty hand and will never have it as good as others. I know people from Brazil who grew up in slums worse than we could imagine who became world class athletes.

you are right that it is all personal opinion though. I don't feel shit when watching cartel execution videos because I believe that they are just as bad as the person who is scalping their heads and chopping their dicks off.

Ok so what you are saying is you think you live in a make believe fantasy land where you are in control of everything. Sorry to break it to you but circumstance plays a enormous role in everything. Everyone is basically a product of their environment in one way or another.

Your reaction to these videos are just based on false thoughts you believe to make yourself feel better, not reality.

Must you 2 fags ruin every 2nd thread with your arguing?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Analizer, The Sexorcist